Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Sunday 2 April 2023

Anything Stamped with a CAS Option at Stamping Sensations



It's time for a new challenge at Stamping Sensations and this month we have a CAS option for you. 
There's also two fabulous prizes from Craft Stash for one lucky random winner.

Clean and Simple is something that used to really scare me  - all that white space! but now I quite enjoy the challenge.  I've used an old Stamps Happen stamp  that has a sentiment on the left, which I masked off and then used one of my 'wine' stamps, simply coloured with Black and Red Promarkers.

The rest of the DT have some great CAS inspiration for you, so please pop over to the main blog where you will find all the challenge details.

Thanks for calling in, have a great day.
Avril xx
 

10 comments:

Pauline C said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pauline C said...

Very funky image and a really cool CAS card Avril
Pauline xx

brenda said...

A theme that still scares me Avril, but there again a challenge is good. Your lady is fab in the red and black and makes for a perfect CAS card.

B x

Fiona said...

such a cool card, love that sentiment lol!

Fi
x

Linby said...

this is so CAS and stylish. Love the matting reflecting the image colours.

Mrs A. said...

Love this card and love wine too.off to have a tipple. Hugs Mrs A.

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous CAS card love the image and sentiment-port or guiness is my tipple
Carol x

Janette said...

Gorgeous CAS design, I wish I was still as slender as your image.xx

Pia S said...

Very eye catching design using red, black And white, and the layout is perfect for that clean feel.

Lowcarb team member said...

That looks great, I like the image and sentiment.

All the best Jan