Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Tuesday 23 July 2024

In the Garden at TioT




 In the Garden is our new challenge at Try it on Tuesday and we would love to see what's in your garden.

Lots of flowers and pretty colours was my inspiration and of course having new stamps to play with helped.
Another gelli plate background and I've stamped the flowers from the Devine Set, coloured with watercolour pencils and then a Wink of Stella Clear and lots of pink and green glitter.
The rest of the DTY have some great inspiration for you, so please pop over to the main blog where you will find all the details.

Thanks for calling in.
Avril xx

6 comments:

Pauline C said...

This is gorgeous Avril, this flower stamp is so lovely isn’t it, and it looks so lovely in shades of deep pink/purple … I coloured my first card with this stamp similarly but with I ktense pencils … I think I like the shade you have achieved with watercolour pencils better xx

Meggymay said...

Its a beautiful new stamp and card Avril. This card and your previous one look fantastic, super backgrounds as well.
Yvonne

Linby said...

Another great card with these stamps and looks so pretty in the soft pinks.

Pia S said...

This design looks gorgeous with pretty funky flowers, lots of pinks and a few touches of green.

pearshapedcrafting said...

This so very pretty Avril, I love the gelli print background for those beautiful flowers, hugs, Chrisx

Janette said...

This is beautiful. I love the pretty flowers on that gorgeous background. xx