Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Tuesday 22 October 2024

The Witches are A Coming


I  just had to have another play with my new Witches and create another little scene,(using a card shape I saw on Pinterest.)  This time the witches are journeying across the fields for a Halloween party at the castle guided by their dragons.  I had to add the pumpkins as a certain little man loves pumpkins and fortunately he was well enough to go pumpkin picking on Friday, which meant Grandad spent Saturday morning carving pumpkin faces!



 I fussy cut 2 of the witches twice, colouring one set on the reverse so that if you look down inside the card, you will see  the witch walking along the field, if you get my meaning.  

There's still another week to enter our Halloween challenge at Try it on Tuesday so if you've been busy with Halloween makes why not join in the fun. 

 I feel a bit reluctant to put these stamps away as I've really enjoyed playing with them, but I need to make a start with Christmas cards, so far there's only 2 in the box!!

Avril xx






4 comments:

Chris said...

Just brilliant Avril, wonderful scene, stamps and colours, it really tells the story. Good news that your little grandson was well enough to enjoy his pumpkin picking!
xx

Janette said...

Oh Avril this is wonderful, I mean really wonderful. I love the whole scene you created and the colours are perfect for Halloween. The shape is gorgeous, I see so many things on Pinterest I have a list of stuff to case but rarely get round to it.
I hope the kids have a smashing time, I used to love it when they were carving out pumpkins, happy days. xx

brenda said...

I think these must be the most popular Witch stamps ever, we all seem to be loving working with them. It's a really imaginative design ad the images work so well with it.

B x

Anonymous said...

I do like this, well done.

So pleased that grandson was well enough to go pumpkin picking.

All the best Jan
https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/