Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Sunday, 16 August 2026

Fashion



I had a little bit of free time this weekend so I headed into my Happy Place to make a mess with little bits of paper, which makes a change from stamping.

I've used some neglected old but gorgeous Graphic 45 Couture papers to make a tag for the current challenge at Tag-along (and  ATCs) which is Fashion.  I bought these papers but then I was reluctant to cut into them, which is crazy - so I feel a tiny bit less guilty when I look at the stack that's left.

I am also entering this at:-

 The Neglected Stuff challenge                                                                                                                     Love Those Pretty Papers

Avril x





 

9 comments:

Sarn said...

A very striking tag. Love all the different elements to it. xxx

Diane said...

A beautifully fun tag!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Love Those Pretty Papers and The Neglected Stuff!
Diane
{Nellies Nest}
Love Those Pretty Papers, The Neglected Stuff Co-Owner

brenda said...

Totally get it with G45, I used to be the same, then I gifted all DP's in a clear out as so rarely used, regret then kicked in!

A beautiful tag with a hint of drama created by the colours, perfect for our current Tag0Along (and ATC's) theme, many thanks for joining us.

B x

Linby said...

I've got these papers I used most of them to cover some storage so I get to see them! Your tag is so striking. Thanks also for sharing with us at Tag-along (and ATC's).

Chris said...

Love the tag Avril, those papers are gorgeous, can see why you were reluctant to cut them. I have so much paper that is for looking at and stroking, trying to be firm with myself and use them as it's such a waste to keep them in a drawer (but it's hard!)
xx

Pauline C said...

Very stylish tag Avril, great use of your papers xx

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous tag. I think alot of us are reluctant to cut into extra posh papers, also wanting to keep them for those we know will really appreciate them too! Which is bonkers, we should just enjoy using them! Like you say once we cut into them it makes it alot easier to use.

pinky said...

You can take them with you Avril so chop them up!! I love this tag. So gorgeous and very striking with the black background.
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Tag-along (and ATC's).
Pinky

Lowcarb team member said...

Your tag is very stylish ... I like it :)

All the best Jan