Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Tuesday, 4 August 2026

Make it colourful at Try it on Tuesday





It's time for a new challenge at Try it on Tuesday and this fortnight it's Make it Colourful.

I've used a rainbow background that's been in the 'box' for ages.  I stamped my Andy Skinner 'girl' directly onto the coloured background and used bleach to remove the unwanted colours.  When dry I then coloured the image and painted stickles over the dress and her wings.

The DT have some lovely samples to show, so please pop over to the main blog, where you will also find all the challenge details.

A couple of challengers for my card -
Allsorts - Colours of Summer

Avril xx








 

16 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card, great background and gorgeous image.
Carol x

My name is Erika. said...

She is a lovely little winged dancer Avril. I love the rainbow background too. hugs-Erika

brenda said...

Gorgeous with the rainbow background Avril.

B x

Pauline C said...

Fabulous rainbow background and I love how you managed to remove some colour in order to colour in the beautiful image xx

Anke said...

Wonderful card, your background is so beautiful Avril.

Hugs
Anke

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Amazingly beautiful, I love your background for this so lovely little ballerina. Fabulous card. x

pearshapedcrafting said...

I love this little girl and she certainly does look great against your beautiful background! Hugs, Chrisx

Chris said...

Just beautiful Avril, the image, colouring, background- all of it!
xx

EmmaT said...

Gorgeous card, very effective design

Meggymay said...

Its a really beautiful dancer image , with the softer colour shades of the background her bright dress looks amazing.

Sarn said...

A truly lovely card. That stamp is beautifully drawn.
Thanks for joining in at the Allsorts Challenge. xxx

Janette said...

She is so pretty. Beautiful card April. Xxxx

Ellibelle said...

Love this, so beautifully done and she is so gorgeous! Thanks for sharing at Allsorts challenge!

Lowcarb team member said...

Very nice Avril.

All the best Jan

Linby said...

Beautifully done. The background suits her perfectly. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.

Lynda said...

Such vibrancy and fun and colourful. Lovely background panel. Thank you for joining us at Ally's Angels xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT