Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Saturday 17 July 2010

LOTV Challenge




I have been trying to get this card finished all week for the LOTV challenge. I just love these cute stamps from Lili of the Valley and this was a great sketch to work with.

I coloured her with Distress inks, but made a mess of her flower in her hat, hence the ribbon rose and feathers! My papers are Papermania Capsule Collection, ribbon from stash. The sentiment is computer generated.

Thanks for looking,

Avril

2 comments:

Christine said...

Hi Avril this is gorgeous fab image & colouring beautiful papers & colour combo love it.

Hugs Christine xx

cats whiskers said...

This is stunning dear, I just love the Lilac colour scheme, thanks for joining LOTV this week
Hugs jacqui x