Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Tuesday 29 September 2015

Autumn - Colours or Leaves at TioT

Hello -  yes -  I'm still around - just needed to take time out to catch up on a few things, but now I can't wait to get started again, which is just as well as there's a new challenge at Try it on Tuesday where our theme this time is 'Autumn'  -   Colours / Leaves - it's up to you how you interpret this as long as it has that Autumnal theme to it.
My make this time started by wanting to use a piece of leftover card that had been embossed with a brick stencil, and the TH Grass EF on the bottom,  it had been coloured up for another project, but had ended up in the bits box.  I also wanted to use the TH Autumn Gatherings die strip that I bought recently,  as well as some tiny acorns that were picked up on a recent walk.  The words are from a free stamp with CS magazine.  The top 2 leaves were made with papercraft clay.
The rest of the DT have some fabulous Autumn inspiration for you, so please pop over to the main blog  and check out all the details.
I am entering this at :
  That Craft Place - Anything Mixed Media
  Simply Create Too - Autumn Splendor
  Make My Monday - Autumn Colours

Thanks for visiting and I'll catch up with you very soon.
Avril xx

27 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Fantastic card, love the colours. Hugs, Valerie

sirkkis said...

Very beautiful card, Avril.
Love the colourful flowers and the layering.
Have a happy day xx

froebelsternchen said...

What a beautiful card ! Wow! Amazing!

brenda said...

Having a really quick catch up as not been able to blog for the last week so sorry for lack of visits but a great card as always Avril.

B x

Joan said...

Fab card Avril, love the cluster of leaves and the acorns too, I picked some up yesterday walking my daughter's dog, can't resist them or conkers either. See you Friday hopefully

Joan

Margik said...

This card is very beautiful, Abril! Love the great composition.
Hugs, Mar

chrissie said...

Terrific colours and a wonderful autumn project Avril

Love Chrissie xx

Terry said...

Good for you taking off some time and welcome back! Your autumn project is stunning! I love all the leaves and warm colors! Hugs!

Words and Pictures said...

Wow, Avril - this is absolutely stunning - what a way to make a return! Gorgeous autumn leaves - especially those clay ones - and I love the brickwork in the background.
Alison xx

Meggymay said...

An awesome card Avril, love all the details and textures in the background, gorgeous colours as well.
Yvonne xx

Sandy said...

Beautifully made - like the brick wall background and of course autumn colors always take my breath away!
Sandy xx

Lula said...

Gorgeous card Avril! Love your autumn colours!

Astrid Maclean said...

Stunning! Love how you put this together, your leaf cluster looks fantastic with those gorgeous autumnal colours!

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

This is a stunning card Avril. It's without a doubt one of my favourites :)

pearshapedcrafting said...

Wow! This is a wonderful ode to Autumn! Your selection of leaves with all their different textures is exactly as they are in nature! A fantastic celebration of the season! Hugs, Chrisx

Janette said...

What beautiful colours Avril, my favourite time of year, so rich and gorgeous...stunning card..xx

Linda said...

Autumn ..... my favourite time of the year! and I love your card too. Gorgeous colours! xx

Bee and Dee said...

This is a beautiful tag hugs Bee.

Cazro said...

Awesome card. I love the eclectic mix of materials and techniques. Fabulous design. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Caz DT.

Joan said...

Simply stunning tag!!! I love all the autumn colors and pretty details! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday!

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

A beautiful Autumnal card. Love the techniques you've used. Thanks for sharing it with us at That Craft Place and good luck with the challenge, Angela x

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful creation lovely design and super colours used..
Thank You for your kind words re my dad passing...Funeral is in another state of Australia next Wednesday. We had to transport dad over 20hrs away to be with mum....
{The Journey Is The Start aNNie my personal blog}

Pia S said...

You've arranged those leaves so beautifully and I love the warm and cozy feel of the colors.

Shirley said...

This make cries Autumnal Avril love the leaves and flowers.

Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x x
ShirlsCards.

Fliss said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Avril. Just love those pretty leaves and your beautiful background.
Thanks for joining in at Make My Monday.
Fliss xx

Kay Dalton said...

so beautiful,thanks for joining us at That Craft Place hugs, kay

Kay Dalton said...

so beautiful,thanks for joining us at That Craft Place hugs, kay