Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Monday 1 July 2019

Perfect Moments

A little bit of play time in the middle of a busy week, well I think I deserve it - it was my birthday yesterday and by busy I think I should have said galivanting and I'm not finished yet.  Hubby and I are off to Yorkshire for a couple of days and then I've another girlie lunch planned for Thursday!

Anyhow, I just had to have a play with this beautiful Freya again and although I've only used one image from the set I do think she will be quite versatile.
This time I've fussy cut the image along with some stamped flowers, and used an inky/stencilled background and some second generation background stamping in Watering Can Archival,  along with part of a Visible Image sentiment, which was also stamped in Watering Can.

I am just scraping in at Stamping Sensations where their theme this months is Show Your True Colours, and I do love these colours.  I am also going to join in with Simon Says Monday Challenge of Make your Own Background.

Thanks for calling in and I hope you have a good week, whatever you're doing, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for fine weather.

Avril xx

16 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely card Avril. Happy belated birthday and enjoy your days away in Yorkshire. Hugs, Valerie

sirkkis said...

So cool and beautiful.
Enjoy July xx

Joan said...

Beautiful card Avril, lovely colours. Hope you enjoy your days in sunny(not!)
Yorkshire

Joan

Janette said...

Happy belated birthday Avril, hope you got spoiled.
Love your card and the pretty colour. Xx

Lisa said...

Happy, happy belated birthday!! I hope you had a wonderful celebration!! This is stunning!! She's so beautiful!! I love the sentiment!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Aimeslee Winans said...

I hope you had enough birthday fun!! Wishing you a blessed year. I'm smitten with this purple page, love that woman's face and the way you have highlighted it with the blossoms, reminds me of those 1950's strapless formals that showed off shoulders. Pretty card! xoxo

aussie aNNie said...

Happy belated birthday Avril, I do sincerely hope you had a lovely day. Most delightful card here too.xx

brenda said...

Happy belated Birthday Avril and thank you for my wishes as well. A lovely feminine creation and a lovely sentiment as well. Not sure if it's only me seeing it but thought best mention there is a large what I think is photobucket banner across your blog.

B x

brenda said...

Back again Avril as that banner prevented me seeing your link to Stamping Sensations, only realised when I went to the challenge blog so thanks for joining us.

B x

Linda said...

Happy Belated Birthday...... sounds like you're having a great time.
Gorgeous card, so pretty and feminine xx

Azka Kamil said...

awesome article..
thanks for sharing and have a beautiful day

pinky said...

What a beautiful card Avril. Love the colour and that brilliant sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.
Pinky

Let's Art Journal said...

Beautiful card! The design looks so elegant with the soft purple and lilac colours and pretty images - perfect 😁. Wishing you a Happy Friday and Weekend! Hugs, Jo x

Meihsia Liu said...

Love your fabulous creation! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

froebelsternchen said...

WONDERFUL!

sally said...

You do shades of purple so well!


Sally xx