Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Sunday 29 September 2019

AJJ


Well things have definitely been a bit quiet around here, real life keeps getting in the way.  However a rainy day yesterday  and a need to keep my aim of joining in at least once a month, I took the opportunity to create a last minute  page for Art Journal Journey.  This month's theme is  Polka-dots, Stripes, Plaids or Patterns, hosted by Erika.
I stamped my flower and then used Bundled sage Distress Ink with Lotza Dotz stencil for my background.   After colouring the flower I used black ink for a few splatters.

Life should be getting back to normal from this week, so I hope to do lots of catching up as well as a play with some new stamps that have been sitting un-inked on my desk.

Avril xx


16 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous page Avril! Hugs, Valerie

My name is Erika. said...

This page is beautiful Avril. The polka-dot background is just enough to really make the flowers pop off the page. Thanks so much for joining us at Art Journal Journey. Your support is always appreciated. Hugs-Erika

brenda said...

This is really beautiful Avril, the softness of the stencilled background really lets the lovely bloom stand out.

B x

Rita said...

Hello Avril. What a pretty card. So beautifully created too. Hope you're well. Hugs Rita xxxx

sirkkis said...

Absolutely beautiful lovely page. All elements are perfect.
Have a happy upcoming
week 🧡🎨

crafty-stamper said...

Love the beautifully coloured poppies and delicately coloured stencilled background
Carol x

Sally H said...

That is stunning, Avril! Such a fabulous stencilled background and your poppies are so beautifully coloured. Love the sentiment too x

froebelsternchen said...

A stunning page Avril. Very elegant and with one of my favourite flowers. Life gets in the way and that's good 👍.
Thank you for joining AJJ this month! Great to see your wonderful page linked.
Happy new week!
Susixxx

Janette said...

This is so delicate and pretty, love the flowers and the background is simply beautiful Avril.xx

WendyK said...

Fabulous, I love poppies

Viv said...

This is stunning Avril! x

Mrs A. said...

A beauty. Hugs Mrs A.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I'm once again late visiting, but I adore that journal page you created using Erika's theme. That stencil was amazing and I was so impressed with how you treated it and the background. The poppy was beautiful, too. Thanks for joining us this month at Art Journal Journey.

pearshapedcrafting said...

Gorgeous page Avril! Chrisxx

Words and Pictures said...

Stunning poppy stamp, and it looks so beautiful against those subtle Bundled Sage bubbles. Gorgeous!
Alison x

Meggymay said...

A gorgeous page Avril, I hope you get to try out your new stamps.
Yvonne xx