Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Tuesday 1 October 2019

Animal Magic

Hello, it's Tuesday and that means it's time for a new challenge at Try it on Tuesday and this fortnight the theme is Animal Magic, lots of scope there as long as you include an animal in your project

I think my page should have been called Animal Mayhem!   I've used one of the Crazy Cats on a stencilled background and printed out the words, which are quite apt for this little character

The rest of the Design Team have some great inspiration for you, so please pop over to the main blog, where you will also find all the challenge details.

Have a great day, I'm out for another girly lunch to celebrate the last of the September birthdays  (there's been 4 and a day out with friends in York - with a rather long lunch as it was torrential rain. I think the diet starts tomorrow!)

Avril xx

       

18 comments:

Janette said...

Great page Avril, that cat looks shocked to be honest, bless him, haha. Have a lovely day.xx

My name is Erika. said...

Ha-ha! What a fun piece. That quote is sure true for cats too. Hugs-Erika

Cath Wilson said...

One of my favourite text stamps there, Avril and a fab crazy cat from TH! I think they're the only ones I didn't buy from that range... but they are so expressive and so uncute, lol. Wonderful background, too!
Happy October!
Cath x

Rosie said...

A wonderful card, Avril

Let's Art Journal said...

Fabulous card! I love the fun background and cat, he looks a little worse for wear ...lol 😉. I hope you had a wonderful time with your friends celebrating all those birthdays! York is such a lovely place to visit too. Wishing you a wonderful week! Hugs, Jo x

pearshapedcrafting said...

Fabulous card Avril! Lovely background and an image and quote to cheer me up! Hugs, Chrisx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous background and sentiment-love the crazy cat
Carol x

froebelsternchen said...

A fantastic page, great background Avril.Hope the lunches with the girls were super!
Big hugs, Susi

brenda said...

Such fun Avril and a glorious stencilled background - that sentiment could be for me!

B x

Linda said...

Fab journal page Avril. The stenciled background looks great, I love the rainbow of colours, not sure that the cat does though by the look on his face .... love it!! xx

Caty said...

This cat is adorable Avril !! haha the eyes looks like he/she took a lot of coffee :) Fantastic the background you have created, love the colours. Amazing !
I wish you a very nice afternoon, and send big hugss
Caty

Lowcarb team member said...

That's a fun page.
Hope you had a lovely lunch, the weather in the UK has turned rather wet hasn't it.

All the best Jan

Words and Pictures said...

Excellent words that I definitely empathise with, and I love the rainbow colours in that lovely background. I know how the cat feels!
Alison x

Meggymay said...

It is a wonderful exprression on the cats face and a super sentiment. A fantastic card for the theme Avril.
Yvonne xx

aussie aNNie said...

Most fun card, the colours and stamp is adorable. Enjoy your weekend..xx

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Hee hee... yes I hear those words everyday haaha! Super journal spread. Loving my TioT visits this morning, not sure if I will get chance to play along but it's nice to share a morning cuppa with you all.
Hugs Tracey xx

Marjut said...

Fantastic page!

Aimeslee Winans said...

Wonderful addition to this challenge, Avril! Happy October! xoxo