Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Sunday 27 October 2019

Hopes and Dreams

Hello,   I'm sneaking in with another page for Art Journal Journey where the theme is Dreams and Wishes chosen by Eileen.
Crafting time has been in short supply lately, but yesterday was such a rainy day, so where better to spend it than in the craft room, but I think my inspiration had other ideas, so I set myself a goal - a mop up piece and use some of the un-inked 'freebie' stamps.
This will go into my latest journal, which now appears to be more 'subtle' than the previous journals were.  I've used a flower and dragonfly and added some stamped TH words, hopefully it's got the creative process going again!

Thanks for calling in and I hope you're having a good weekend.
Avril xx


15 comments:

Mia said...

I love your page, Avril. The dragonfly seems happy among the flowers! Hugs, my friend.

Valerie-Jael said...

Fantastic page Avril, always love dragonflies. Hugs, Valerie

Janette said...

It's gorgeous Avril. Xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful journal page and love the Dragonfly
Carol x

froebelsternchen said...

So beautiful Avril!
Happy new week my friend!
Susi xxx

My name is Erika. said...

Fabulous page Avril. Dragonflies work perfect for a dream challenge. Hugs-Erika

craftytrog said...

Gorgeous page Avril! xx

froebelsternchen said...

And OMG - I didn't recognize that this is a page for the current AJJ topic! SO happy to have you with us dear Avril!
Thank you very much!

So beautiful is this!

Let's Art Journal said...

What a pretty page! I love the flowery background that you created for the magical dragonfly - beautiful 😀. Wishing you a happy new week! Hugs, Jo x

pearshapedcrafting said...

Such a pretty page - love the subtle colours! Chrisx

Words and Pictures said...

That's so pretty - the inky sky is simple yet so effective and I love the blossoms floating alongside that intricate dragonfly.
Alison x

Eileen The Artful Crafter said...

This is beautiful, Avril. Such pretty soft colors. You even managed to get both of the theme words in here. I've only noticed one other page that did that. Thank you for sharing another lovely page with us at art Journal Journey. Eileen xx

Pia S said...

A beautiful page in delicate colors, great use of freebie products.

Linda said...

Gorgeous journal page. The softer colours look fab and I love the Dragonfly xx

sally said...

Such a delicate looking dragonfly:-)

Sallyxx