Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Tuesday 17 March 2020

Home Sweet Home/Where would you like to live

The new challenge at Try it on Tuesday is Home Sweet Home/Where Would You Like to Live, so lots of scope there for how you interpret this theme.

I've made a New Home card as our neighbour and good friend will be moving next month, they're only going about 5 minutes walk away, but they will be a miss in our small close.

I've taken my inspiration from something I saw at Christmas time, and as my crafty friend had the  little house die, I thought it would be good for a new home.

The rest of the Design team have some great inspiration for you, so please pop over to the main blog where you will also find all the challenge details.

Thanks for calling in
Avril xx

16 comments:

froebelsternchen said...

A beautiful card Avril! Gorgeous!

Valerie-Jael said...

Fab card Avril. Have a great day, take care, hugs, Valerie

Cath Wilson said...

So right, Avril. Those dies are perfect for a New Home card and look great, as does the frame. I like this a lot.
Please look after yourself and stay safe!
Cath x

My name is Erika. said...

This is a wonderful card Avril. I love the silhouette view. STay healthy. Hugs-Erika

Meggymay said...

The silhouette houses look fantastic Avril, its a beautiful new Home card.
Yvonne xx

aussie aNNie said...

Great card and I would love to live on a deserted island right now with no restrictions..x

brenda said...

A prefect New Home card Avril, the subtle blue totally lifts the houses and sentiment. I need to make one of these pronto, eldest Grandson and partner get the keys to their first home today - how did that little boy get to be a history teacher and home owner so quickly?

B x

Janette said...

Great card, love the silhouettes perfect for purpose Avril.xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

It's a lovely card Avril! I hope you still get to keep in touch with your friend! Hugs, Chrisx

Marjut said...

Lovely card!

Let's Art Journal said...

Fabulous card! The inky background looks so beautiful with the silhouette houses, I'm sure your friends will live it too 😁. Wishing you a happy week and weekend! Stay safe and healthy! Hugs, Jo x

Caro´s kreative Welt said...

That's a very nice card.
Greetings Carola

crafty-stamper said...

Great new home card and the die-cut houses are perfect
Carol x

Aimeslee Winans said...

Very nice die! Makes a nice card too. Hope you are well and holding up good. We are fine. XOX

Words and Pictures said...

That's a great card - I love the simplicity of the silhouettes against that gorgeous inky blue sky. I meant also to say thank you for your visit and lovely comments the other day... but I got distracted by your pharmacist son-in-law's fever!!
Alison x

sally said...

Now that’s a useful die! I don’t suppose that your friends have been able to make the move now but hopefully soon.....

Sally xx