Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Saturday 18 April 2020

Gold and Silver



I'm playing along with Tag Tuesday where the them is Gold & Silver, colours I use a lot at Christmas, but not together so much during the year.  As I'm on a mission to use up some backgrounds, I found this one, which had been sprayed with gold ink and I'd used a real fern leaf as a mask.

I've stamped the Fritillary image in black, and then the flower head again on a scrap of Tyvek that had been sprayed with pink and had silver ink splatters over the top and fussy cut.  Some extra silver embossing around the edges to complete.

Thanks for calling in and I hope you're staying safe,
Avril xx



16 comments:

sirkkis said...

Stylish and beautiful.
Happy and
healthy weekend ❤️

Valerie-Jael said...

This is a fabulous tag, love the lead and the lovely gold shimmer. Thanks for joining us at Tag Tuesday again. Hugs, Valerie

pearshapedcrafting said...

What a beautiful tag Avril! I love seeing these flowers at Dunham Massey! Take Care, Chrisx

My name is Erika. said...

This is a gorgeous tag Avril. That tulip image is works perfect. Hope you are doing well. Hugs-Erika

brenda said...

So pretty Avril, the Snakeshead Fritillary stamps out beautifully against your subtle coloured background.

B x

Janette said...

Really sweet and pretty Avril and the colours are quite gentle which looks really nice.
Hope your well, stay safe.xx

Rita said...

Hi Avril. I have been using Tracy's new stamps as well. Your Gold and Silver is ever so classy. Hope you are well. Hugs Rita xx

Meggymay said...

Its a beautiful tag Avril and a pretty stamp to use, love the soft colours as well.
Stay safe.
Yvonne xx

Words and Pictures said...

Completely lovely, Avril - that stamp is wonderful, and I love the golden glow of the background.
Alison x

Linda said...

Gorgeous tag. Love the gold and silver together xx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous tag and background-love the fritillary flower have some in flower at the moment
Carol x

Joan said...

I love this Avril, beautiful stamp. ( I have two fritillary flowers on my rockery, never get any more and yet a neighbour has a mass of them that just keep spreading )

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning and most gorgeous colours here

nwilliams6 said...

Wonderfully done tag. I am in a tag mood right now so this inspires me. Great images and colors and design.

Pia S said...

This design really is perfect for spring. And what a clever idea to use a real fern as mask, looks beautiful.

sally said...

Lovely, interesting to see that you used tyvek for the flower as it’s something that I am so used to using in sewing but then usually taking a heatgun to and that distresses it so easily...

Sally xx