Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Tuesday 21 April 2020

Moments

Hope you're all managing to keep busy as well as staying safe, I  know I thought that with this lockdown I'd do lots of crafting, but that hasn't happened, however I'm always busy!  I also intended to use up some of the many backgrounds I made, so I did use another of last weeks mono prints before putting the others in the box.

After stamping my image I used a circle mask over the fussy cut flower head and inked the rest of the background.

You still have another week to enter our Have Fun with Stencils Challenge  at Try it on Tuesday, and the details can be found on the main blog.

Thanks for calling in,
Avril xx


14 comments:

Janette said...

One of your beautiful design Avril, its so lovely and summery.
Glad your keeping busy, I have a million jobs lined up, the question is will they all get done...we will see. Enjoy your day.xx

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful and gorgeous colours and design.xx

Viv said...

A lovely card Avril. x

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous card Avril, love the colours. Have a great day, stay safe and well! Hugs, Valerie

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

That’s a beautiful card Avril, and such lovely colours. I’m crafting on and off but trying to get out in the garden as much as I can as I find that make me feel better. Take care and stay safe. Crafty hugs, Sandra xx

brenda said...

Another pretty background and lovely Poppy, very summery Avril.

B x

Meggymay said...

Another beautiful floral card Avril and a super stencil background. I think the poppy image has to be one of my favourites.
Stay safe
Yvonne xx

nwilliams6 said...

Beautiful background and that flower is sooo pretty! Time does seem to fly even when we have a bit more of it. Love your card.

Let's Art Journal said...

Such a beautiful card! I love the way you masked the circle and inked the background - gorgeous 😁. I hope you're having a good week and enjoying the sunshine! Stay safe and well! Hugs, Jo x

Pia S said...

It’s beautiful the way you made the circle behind the flowers, it really makes them shine in the spotlight.

sally said...

I absolutely love this one!!!!

Sally xx

crafty-stamper said...

Love the stamp and fabulous background
Carol x

Words and Pictures said...

You're not the only one, Avril - I thought there would be so much crafting time, but somehow that's not the case and/or at the point when I do have some time, the mojo has gone walkabout, even though I can't!

I love your poppies here and that background is just magical with the sunshine colours and beautiful flourishes.
Alison x

Lowcarb team member said...

A very nice card :)

All the best Jan