Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Thursday 10 September 2020

Rambling Flowers



Hello, I'm still around - I don't know where the time has gone but I just don't seem to have any 'me' time at the moment, although I have managed some crafting time.

I've got a box full of backgrounds, this one was from a shaving foam session and I've stamped the AALL & Create Passion flower and also fussy cut a second flower head for extra dimension, added with 3D foam pads, and a little sprinkle of black glitter on the centers, nice and easy.  I really must get my act together!!

I am going to enter this at We Love Chocolate Baroque's new challenge -  Wings with an Anything Goes option.  There's also a weekly Give Away in September, so pop over to the blog for all the details.








Thanks for calling in, I do appreciate it.
Avril xx 

16 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous card with fantastic flowers on a beautiful background, love the colours. There never seems to be enough time, but son't stress yourself, you can't do more that you can! Hugs, Valerie

Janette said...

A beautiful card Avril, the flowers are so pretty and I love the colours.
Time seems to be just slipping away, I swear sometimes I feel like I'm in some sort of time warp, haha.. Stay safe.xx

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful creative and stunning, love the amazing colours and design. xxx

brenda said...

This is beautiful Avril, he soft background is perfect for the bold blooms (and one I'm still resisting).

How about entering the anything goes option at https://www.welovechocolatebaroque.uk/, a great prize and also a Giveaway this week.

B x

sally said...

Such beautiful flowers! In trademark purples.....

Sally xx

My name is Erika. said...

I've looked at this stamp and have thought about picking it up, so it is great to see it in use. Beautiful card Avril. Love the colors. You must be getting excited about the babies. Hugs-Erika

brenda said...

😀Thanks Avril, great to see you here, goof luck.

B x

brenda said...

Good luck even!

B x

Pia S said...

Love the look of the background, I’ve never tried this technique before. And the flowers with dimension are gorgeous. A beautiful and timeless design.

Leanne Harris said...

A beautiful creation Avril (and I know what you mean about lack of me time - I've got builders in turning my house slowly upside down at the moment!) - Thanks for joining us at I Love Chocolate Baroque xxxx

Mrs A. said...

The smell from doing the shaving foam technique is one of my favourite crafty aromas. It seems to last on the card for ages and ages. Trying to get my act together as well but
I keep on stalling. Hugs Mrs A.

Let's Art Journal said...

Such a beautiful card! The flower stamp is gorgeous and I love the purple and the way you added dimension with the second flower - beautiful 😁. Wishing you a happy new week! Hugs, Jo x

pearshapedcrafting said...

I love these beautiful flowers against that dreamy background, Hugs, Chrisx

crafty-stamper said...

Love the shaving foam background and beautiful flowers
Carol x

Mervi said...

Great background, I have tried once, it was funny!
Beautiful and lovely card.
Thank you for sharing at We Love Chocolate Baroque Challenge;-))m

Anja v K@@rten said...

A wonderful creation with beautiful use of color!
Creatieve groetjes, Anja