Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Wednesday 23 September 2020

Sneaking a Peek

 Hello,  as you may know DD is expecting twins and with twins, there's lots of extra scans and photos, so rather than her keep these in an envelope or folder I thought I'd do a little Album.  It's made from envelopes, a tutorial I saw some time ago on YouTube.

I had some scraps and half used papers left over from my first attempts at card making,  so with some careful piecing and a little ribbon to hide the shortages, it doesn't look too bad.  There's quite a few pages and pockets and photo mats, so I'll just show a few.  I found this verse on the internet and printed it out.




As I've used scraps, this also ties in with our theme at Try it on Tuesday Use Your Scraps and you still have a week to enter, so come and join us,  you'll find all the details on the main blog.                          

Avril xx                                                                                                                                                      







12 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

This is gorgeous Avril, what a wonderful idea! Have a great week, hugs, Valerie

My name is Erika. said...

Adorable Avril. That will be a wonderful keepsake. And a wonderful way to channel your excitement into art. Hope all is well. Hugs-Erika

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning and a wonderful way to keep memories x

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

I didn't know this but what wonderful news Avril. You must be bursting with excitement. My youngest Granson is nearly four now but it only seems like yesterday that he was a tiny baby. He was born a month early, weighing 4lb 13oz. I just never get over the joy of being a Grandma (Sandma in my case). Your little album is beautiful and I'm sure that your daughter will treasure it always x

Janette said...

Avril this is the best, its so gorgeous and so adorable and I wish I had done for my little lot, what a fabulous idea, I am blown away.xx

brenda said...

What a wonderful idea for your daughters babies Avril and all in such pretty soft colours.

Twins is so exciting (forgetting feed and night times), I was told my first was twins, but that was before the days of scans, turned out to be one very large ten and half pounder.

B x

crafty-stamper said...

Absolutely gorgeous album love all the papers and such a beautiful verse an absolute memorable keepsake
carol x

Joan said...

What a lovely Idea and its so pretty

Joan x

Linda said...

This is such a great idea, you've created a beautiful keepsake. Hope everything is going well xx

Aimeslee Winans said...

Congrats to you and family, Avril! And this album is totally adorable and so well made. Love the sunny light color shades. Will hold lots. So many people I know are having twins either as parent uncle or gran. Somethings in the water lol. Happy Weekend XXO

Marlies said...

A beautiful baby album Avril. How exciting to become grandma of twins.

sally said...

What a fantastic booklet to keep those memories in and that little verse is wonderful:-)

Sally xx