Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Sunday 6 February 2022

Anything Goes with Stamping and the option of Wings /Tails


It's time for a new challenge at Stamping Sensations and this month it's  another Anything Goes Stamping with the option of Wings/ Tails.  We have a great prize for one lucky random winner of a package from Uniko.
I've used Bella and Bell Flower Vine from Lavinia on a background that was sprayed with Antique Linen DI,  I then  used a circle mask and blended Speckled Egg outward.  I stamped the stars using Brilliance Platinum Planet, which gives a very subtle sparkle. The sentiment was a magazine freebie.
The rest of the DT have some fabulous inspiration for you, so please visit the main blog where you will also find all the challenge details.

Thanks for calling in, have a great day.
Avril xx


 

20 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous card Aril, its magical! Hugs, Valerie

Rita said...

Morning April. Absolutely Gorgeous card. I do love Lavinia stamps too. Hugs Rita xxx

Janette said...

Avril this is so super pretty, I love the image and the delicate feel, its gorgeous.
You put me to shame, I still haven't even opened my Lavinia stamps, how bad is that.xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and love the delicate looking stamps
Carol x

Anke said...

WOW Avril your card is so beautiful, the delicate feel is wonderful. Fantastic
art.

Hugs
Anke

brenda said...

There's such a lovely soft and delicate feel to this one Avril.

B x

Ellibelle said...

Beautifully done, Avril! Love the fairy stamp you used, not sure I've seen this one before!

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card, love the wonderful soft scene. Anesha x

Fiona said...

this is beautiful Avril, so clean and fresh.

Fi
x

Vee Cassidy said...

This is beautiful,you have created an atmosphere as well as a lovely look. Vee xx

Tracy said...

Oh Avril what a delicate and beautiful design you have done with the new Lavinia stamps. I love it.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Pia S said...

What a beautiful make, clean feel with the delicate colors and details, I really like it.

My name is Erika. said...

This is a "magical" card Avril. It's a great card. Hope all is well. Hugs-Erika

Linby said...

A lovely scene, so pretty and serene.

Linda said...

This is adorable. The little fairy is gorgeous against that pretty background, so magical! xx

Joan said...

I love this magical card Avril !


Joan x

Tee said...

Magical scene, just gorgeous background! Love it.

Lowcarb team member said...

Definitely a magical feel to this card :)

All the best Jan

Sandy said...

I do love this - I think that "whimsy" must be my middle name!
Sandy xx

sally said...

There really is something special about Lavinia Stamps!

Sally xx