Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Friday 18 February 2022

More Wings for Stamping Sensations


It's mid month inspiration time at Stamping Sensations for the current challenge of Anything Goes with the option of Wings/Tails.
I must admit I'm not usually one for Fairy cards and up till a month ago I only possessed two Lavinia fairies, but on a little spend recently I couldn't resist this little couple.
I made a little scene using Distress inks, then built up the foliage using other Lavinia stamps.  I haven't added a  sentiment yet, but it will probably be used for an Anniversary card.
The rest of the Design Team have been very creative with their samples, so please visit the main blog, where you will find all the challenge details, along with details of a great prize from Uniko Stamps for one lucky random winner.

We've had our first 3 consecutive days of looking after the twins - wish I was 30 years younger and had an extra pair of eyes in the back of my head! I'm just hoping it gets easier as they get older (or am I kidding myself).
Have a great weekend, Avril xx

 

16 comments:

brenda said...

Think you just might be kidding yourself Avril, one toddler is a handful let alone two. It's the ending that gets to me, more than once I end up on the floor with them.

I do love your card, the gentle feel of sitting on the lakeside on a summer evening.

B x

Janette said...

A stunning scene Avril, what a beautiful card.
Have to confess I think your really brave looking after the twins, gosh thats hard work when you are thirty, haha, labour of love for sure, think of the rest you can have when you hand them back, good luck.xx

Linby said...

You've created a beautiful calm and tranquil scene here. It's just magical.

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful stamped scene and love all the stamps.WOW three days and yes you are kidding yourself lol
Carol x

Ellibelle said...

What a beautiful scene you created for these pretty fairies! A really wonderful sunset or sunrise view! Wish I was there!!

Lowcarb team member said...

I do like your card.
Now one toddler can be tiring but two ... even more so!
But enjoy them and all the wonderful experiences.

Some of our grandchildren are now at the age when they ask "can I make you a cup of tea Grandma" ... oooh yes please :)

Have a good weekend.

All the best Jan

Vee Cassidy said...

Your card is beautiful and dream like. Vee xx

Pia S said...

My favorite little fairies and a gorgeous scene of nature, this is a wonderful card, Avril

pinky said...

Oh boy you are one brave lady Avril! The first 5 years are the hardest lol. I am sure they will be lots of fun but would be the death of me now! I absolutely adore your card, such a beautiful scene.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mac Mable said...

What a beautiful scene you've created, with great stamping and loving those fairy couple x. A stunner of a card x.

Sandy said...

Wonderful -so romantic and fun at the same time. I think I live in a fantasy
world a lot of the time. Fairies in my garden and bats in my belfry! Seriously Avril, this card is wonderful - love what you did along the bottom and sides and the top too - that big ole moon sets the tone for these two love fairies. And the water with the reflection -- perfection!
Bravo!
Sandy xx

Fiona said...

this is wonderful, 2 little little loved up fairies looking into the sunset!

Fi
x

Meggymay said...

Thia is a swett card Avril, I love those stamps you are using.
Yvonne xx

Tracy said...

This is beautifully atmospheric, I love it!
Happy crafting
Tracy x

pearshapedcrafting said...

Absolutely beautiful Avril! Hugs,Chrisx