Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Tuesday 22 March 2022

Say it with Flowers at Try it on Tuesday




Say it with Flowers is our new challenge at Try it on Tuesday this fortnight, so it's a  first inking for this AALL&Create stamp that I bought  a while ago.  I really must try to find more time for crafting!

Stamped onto white linen card and watercoloured,  some stencilling in the background with Bundled Sage and add a sentiment.  Simple, but the white linen card adds a nice texture.
The rest of the Design Team have some great makes to inspire you, so please pop over to the main blog where you will find all the details.

Thanks for calling in, have a great day.
Avril xx

 

14 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Avri, this is gorgeous, love the image and the stencilled background is so pretty.
Hope your well.xxx

My name is Erika. said...

This is one of my favorite stamps Avril and I love how you used it here. This is such a pretty flower card. Hope those twins aren't keeping you too busy. Hugs-Erika

Let's Art Journal said...

Such a beautiful card! The stencilled background with the vase of flowers is wonderful - love it 😁. Hope you're enjoying the sunshine! Hugs Jo x

*Vicki* said...

What a very beautiful floral image! Love the delicate stenciled background with this, it's perfectly done! Thanks for inviting me as a guest!

R's Rue said...

This is perfect for Spring. It’s lovely.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful image love the delicate stencilling and colouring
Carol x

Tee said...

So elegant & beautiful!

Helen said...

I absolutely LOVE this card Avril! The image of the spring flowers in that vase is gorgeous... as is your background!! LOVE it! Have a fantastic week! ((HUGS)) Helen

pearshapedcrafting said...

This is a beautiful card Avril I love the background stencilling and that vase of flowers looks wonderful! Hugs, Chrisx

Meggymay said...

A fabulous card Avril, I loved how you used the paler shades for the stencil background and its a beautiful vase of flowers.
Yvonne xx

Joan said...

So pretty Avril , love that stamp


Joan x

Mrs A. said...

This is pretty . I like the soft colours. I have some of their stamps too. Bought and not used yet. Hugs Mrs A.

Lowcarb team member said...

What a beautiful card this is :)

Enjoy these last days of March, April will soon be here.

All the best Jan

Sandy said...

So very pretty! I am afraid I am a little behind-but what else is new -LOL!
Sandy xx