Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Sunday 3 April 2022

I Love.......at Stamping Sensations



I Love......... is the new challenge at Stamping Sensations, so really it's whatever you love as long as we can see stamping as a focal point on your project.  There are some fabulous prizes to be won from Penny Black, so please visit the main blog to see all the challenge details

I Love ....... well it's no secret that I love floral stamps and  this one from Tim Holtz Dearly Departed set is one of my favourites.
I've stamped my image on a linen base, masked the flower and stamped the script through a mask with a circle cut out and then lightly inked over the script and added a few inky splatters.
The rest of the Design Team are showcasing their 'Loves' to please pop over the the main blog to see.
Thanks for calling in,
Avril xx
 

13 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous card Avri, have a great month. Hugs, Valerie

Janette said...

Beautiful card Avril, love the stamp used, always looks so pretty and the background is gorgeous.xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and floral stamp,love the script background
Carol x

brenda said...

Beautifully done Avril, the subtle inked circle draws the eye in to the delicate stamping, a lovely feminine card.

B x

Ellibelle said...

Love how this turned out, Avril. The rose stamp is so pretty!

Crafting Queen said...

Really beautiful card, such a lovely image. Anesha

carol l mckenna said...

Lovely stamp creation ~ so elegant ~ Xo

Wishing you love and laughter in your days,

A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Pia S said...

I don’t use flowers very often, mostly because it’s not the natural choice for masculine and children’s cards. But also because I find them tricky to color, getting the shading right etc. But no surprise to see them used here. Script stamps I do like to use too. Sometimes on purpose, sometimes to cover up a smudge:) your card is classy and beautiful.

My name is Erika. said...

It's a beauty Avril. Hope April has started well for you. hugs-Erika

Linby said...

I love how you used a small flower stamp and created the central interest with the script stamping. It looks so beautiful and inspirational.

Tracy said...

A beautiful inky creation Avril, love the colours too.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Lowcarb team member said...

A beautiful card :)

All the best Jan

Vee Cassidy said...

A beautiful card, Avril that flower is pretty and I love text stamps. If anyone is late then I am too. Contantly catching up at the moment. Vee xx