Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Tuesday 19 April 2022

I can Hear Music at Try it on Tuesday



Two posts in two days - very unusual - but it's time to tell you about the new challenge theme at Try it on Tuesday and this fortnight it's I Can Hear Music, which could be your favourite song or just inspired by music.

When I was thinking about this challenge I heard  Dancing in the Moonlight on the radio and as I'd just had a crafty afternoon with my friend and stamped her  Lavinia mice, well they just had to dance in the moonlight.

The rest of the Design Team have some great inspiration for you, so please pop over to the main blog for all the details.

 I'm back on Grandma duties  today - that sounds as if I've had the weekend off - no! but I'm not complaining - especially as I now have this special photo to show - how the photographer managed to get them to sit still - wish I knew!  At 15 months they're walking all over and faster than me!


Thanks for calling in, have a great day.
Avril xx

12 comments:

Janette said...

Awww Avril they are gorgeous babes, such a lovely photo.
Your card is also gorgeous, and the dancing in the moonlight is perfect isn't it, they are really enjoying themselves :))xx

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous photo of the twins,love your dancing in the moonlight card and happy dancing mice
Carol x

Helen said...

Gorgeous little grandbabies Avril! They have sure grown! And LOVE, LOVE, LOVE how you did your art journal page! Love that background and border with your adorable mice!!! Have a great week! ((HUGS)) Helen

My name is Erika. said...

That card is adorable with those dancing mice Avril. I bet they are celebrating the spring. And those twins are adorable. I bet they keep you busy. One of my good friends helps take care of her twin grandchildren who are now 3. She says they haven't stopped moving since they started walking. Have a great week and hope you're not too exhausted by the weekend. Hugs-Erika

brenda said...

Don't they grow so quickly Avril, need eyes in the back of tour head. Loving those Lavinia Mice, they've not made it here yet either.

B x

Let's Art Journal said...

What a fabulous card! I can see how you were inspired by Dancing in the Moonlight and I love how you created the scene with all those stamps - perfect 😀. What an adorable photo of the twins, haven't they grown! Happy and creative wishes! Hugs Jo x

Meggymay said...

Its a wonderful photo of the twins a rare moment seeing them both still and sitting close together.
It is a fantastic inspiration card as well, I loved the silhouette bunnies and the scene you created a super song as well.
Yvonne xx

Linby said...

Your GCs look adorable, it's a fab photo. Your card is lovely too!

Sandy said...

Your card is full of music and joy but the picture of the twins is out of this world fantastic!! You are one lucky granny!!!!~
Sandy xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

It's the song I first thought of when I saw this Avril! Those mice are certainly having fun!
What an adorable photo of the twins! Have fun with the chasing duties (silly thing to say _ of course you will!) Hugs, Chrisx

Tracy said...

Love your cheeky, fun mice and on a fabulous background too. Beautiful photo too
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Lowcarb team member said...

Awww that is a beautiful photograph.

All the best Jan