Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Monday 18 April 2022

Mid Month Inspiration Time at Stamping Sensations




 Happy Easter and I hope you've been enjoying the Easter break and having some good weather.

As it's the middle of the month it's time for our mid challenge inspiration at Stamping Sensations where the theme this month is I Love...

I don't get  much time for crafting these days, but I did have a little spend recently and bought a couple of stamps from Lavinia, and I'm loving this little 'Bella' fairy.  I also (I don't know why it has taken me so long) bought a Gelli plate which I love.  This background was done with Distress inks, I also stamped my foliage onto the Gelli plate with Versafine  Clare.  My fairy was stamped onto the print.
The rest of the Design Team have some great inspiration for you, so please pop over to the main blog where you will also find all the challenge details.

Have a lovely day,
Avril x


11 comments:

Vee Cassidy said...

A really gorgeous scene. Vee xx

Janette said...

Gorgeous Avril, the gel plate background is beautiful...... aren't they just so addictive.....and the sweet fairy and foliage look so pretty, its a beautiful card.
Hope you start to get abit more time to craft soon, take care, happy easter.xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and stamps love the background you created
Carol x

Ellibelle said...

So beautifully done using your new Lavinia fairy. And gorgeous background using the gelli plate. I've had mine for a few years but sadly don't use it much.

brenda said...

Lovely fresh Spring colours for that new Fairy Avril, which I don't seem to have - yet!

B x

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful card, love the background you created. Enjoy your Gelli plate. Anesha x

sally said...

This just GLOWS!

Sally xx

Linby said...

A beautiful scene and so many beautiful colours too.

Sandy said...

Wishing you magical powers as you take care of those twins!!! I love this card almost as much as I love the picture of the twins that you just posted.
Sandy xx

Tracy said...

It's beautiful Avril. Love the background and your new fairy looks fabulous
Happy crafting
Tracy x

sally said...

I find myself wondering if the twins are influencing the stamps purchased! A delightful creation :-)

Sally xx