Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Tuesday 13 December 2022

It's All About Santa at Try it on Tuesday



It's the last challenge of the year at TioT and the theme is All About Santa.

I love this image by Artisitic Outpost and although he has made an appearance most years, I did want to do something different with it,  so I masked out the top half of the image and added my own little scene with stamps from Lavinia and Inkylicious, making it a one layer card.  As usual, you can't see the sparkle on the snow, it is there.

The rest of the DT have some fabulous inspiration for you, so please pop over to the main blog where you will find all the challenge details.

I'm back on Grandma duties again today, so I'll be round to catch up with you later in the week.

Have a great day, Avril xx

 

18 comments:

brenda said...

I've seen this Santa before Avril and each time thought how lovely he is, so traditional.

B x

Janette said...

A beautiful card Avril, what a gorgeous scene and of course Santa and that wonderful verse are perfect together. I just love this so much.
Enjoy your grandma duties, tiring but priceless, haha. xxx

Let's Art Journal said...

What a gorgeous Santa card! Loving the snowy landscape and Santa image that you used with the wording - perfect 😊. Enjoy your Grandma duties, I bet the twins are excited about Christmas this year! Take care and wishing you a lovely week - Happy Christmas and New Year! Hugs Jo x

Viv said...

Just beautiful Avril. x

crafty-stamper said...

Absolutely beautiful card and scene really love the Santa image and sentiment
Carol x

My name is Erika. said...

This is so lovely Avril. What a pretty winter scene and that vintage Santa looks like he has a lot of work to deliver those toys. I thought that Santa looked familiar too. I wonder where my artistic Outpost set like this is. Happy holidays to you. I hope you have some shine and sparkle over them. hugs-Erika

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

You colored this Santa so well and created a lovely snowy village scene in the background. This is a real beauty.

lichazul said...

Absoluty gorgeous cardπŸ€©πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Happy day

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous card Avril! Hugs, Valerie

pearshapedcrafting said...

This is beautiful Avril- I love this Santa and you've made a wonderful scene! Hugs, Chrisx

Meggymay said...

A wonderful image of Santa Avril, its a beautiful winter scene and card.
Yvonne xx

Linda said...

Hi Avril, what a gorgeous Santa card ..... and coloured beautifully. The Santa looks amazing, and I love your little winter scene.
I bet the twins are all excited for Christmas this year, enjoy it hun.
I wish you and your family a lovely Christmas and all the best for 2023 xx

Lowcarb team member said...

I do like this Santa, the scene and words ... it's a great card :)

Enjoy your Grandma duties, I'm sure the twins are getting excited about Christmas, such special times.

All the best Jan

lichazul said...

Very pretty card πŸ€©πŸ’
Happy day

Linby said...

Another wonderful snowy scene.

Joan said...

Love your card Avril with that traditional Santa and a lovely scene


Joan x

Pia S said...

Ah, this is so beautifully made. Making scenes like this makes the design so impressive!

Sally Miller said...

Such a great vintage Santa image!