Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Sunday 18 December 2022

Winter Wonderland at Stamping Sensations



It's time for some mid month inspiration for the last challenge of the year at Stamping Sensations where the challenge is Winter Wonderland.
I created my winter scene with stamps from Crafty Individuals, Inkylicious and Lavinia and lots of masking of images.  There's a good sprinkling of glitter, which of course doesn't show in the photo.
The rest of the Design Team have some fabulous inspiration for you, so please visit the challenge blog where you will also find all the challenge info and also details of a fabulous prize from Craft  Stash.

Thanks for calling in, have a great day,
Avril xx





 





15 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful scene, great card. Happy Christmas. anesha

Janette said...

Hi Avril, what a beautiful wintery scene, I love the images you used too, something about an umbrella that always appeals to me, I don't know why :))
Hope you have a lovely Christmas and very best wishes for the coming year.xx

Sarn said...

What a gorgeous winter scene. I love this card xxx

Anke said...

WOW Avril your card is so beautiful, I love the stamps and the wintery scene.

Hugs
Anke

Linby said...

I do love that stamp although I don't own it. You've incorporated it into the snowy scene beautifully.

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card and love the Wintry scene although don't like the freezing weather we are having at the moment.I agree with Linby I love the stamp but I don't own it either
Carol x

My name is Erika. said...

This is another lovely scene Avril. I'm glad you added the girls with their umbrella. Have a happy holiday. hugs-Erika

brenda said...

I always love this image and makes a super scene how you have combined with other stamps.

B x

Mrs A. said...

Great combination of stamps. Love the overall effect. Hope you have a lovely Christmas. hugs Mrs A.

Joan said...

Fabulous card Avril , you do make the most lovely scene cards


Joan x

Lowcarb team member said...

What a lovely card :)

Wishing you and your family a very Happy Christmas.

All the best Jan

Lowcarb team member said...

What a lovely card :)

Wishing you and your family a very Happy Christmas.

All the best Jan

Pia S said...

I recognize several of the stamps and admire how well they were used together to form this vintage like winter scene. Wonderful card!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I love your work, Avril. I own that stamp with the three children walking under the umbrella. I so love the other images you added to create this wonderful scene. I also took a stroll through your blog. I have admired your work before,, but I so enjoyed looking in depth. thanks for the wonderful inspiration. Happy New Year.

Sally Miller said...

I’m so glad that our snow has gone! Looks fabulous in pictures but with council cutbacks our streets are a nightmare. This card is the only snow I like these days.