Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Sunday 2 July 2023

Anything Stamped option Summer Flowers at Stamping Sensations




It's time for a new challenge at Stamping Sensations and this month the challenge option is Summer Flowers.  There are two fabulous prizes - a £25 store voucher from Crafty Individuals and two dies from Highlight Crafts

I always think of roses for summer flowers, so I've used one of the rose sprays from Tim Holtz.  I started with a blended background of Bundled sage and Victorian velvet and then randomly stamped with Victorian velvet, I also added some script stamping in Bundled sage. I stamped the roses using Watering can Archival and stamped again on white card and fussy cut.  I used Victorian velvet to colour the image.
The rest of the Design Team have some gorgeous inspiration for you, so please pop over to the main blog where you will find all the challenge details.

I've got a busy day today, a family lunch and then the twins, plus parents, are off on holiday for 2 weeks, I'll  miss them but I'm really looking forward to the 'me' time, especially after the last week of 2 sleepovers and only 2 days off!

It's not often I enter challenges these days, but I am going to enter at We Love Stamping as their challenge theme is Fabulous Florals and also at Allsorts challenge where the theme is Summertime

Avril xx







 

14 comments:

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous card Avril, beautiful colouring on your lovely rose stamp, and fantastic background,
Pauline xx

Janette said...

Simply beautiful Avril, a gorgeous image and such a lovely background, love this pretty card.
Hope you get alot of 'me' time, it really helps doesn't it :) xxx

Linby said...

Beautiful flowers and your subtle background stamping looks wonderful. Enjoy your time away from twin duty - maybe more craft time!

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card love the beautifully coloured roses and delicate stamped background.Enjoy your two weeks break.
Carol x

Chris said...

Such a delicate and beautiful background for your lovely roses, a fabulous card. Enjoy your 'me' time!
xx

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card, love the rose image. Anesha x

brenda said...

Rather belatedly to say what a beautiful feminine floral card Avril, it's lovely.

B x

papierelle said...

Roses are always beautiful and something special. I like your design of the card and your coloring. Thank you for letting me be a guest designer at Stamping Sensations this month.

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A wonderful card, the subtle background stamping works beautifully with this main image. Thanks for sharing at Allsorts this week.
Lorraine

pinky said...

I love your beautiful flower card Avril, it has a real pretty but vintage feel.

Mervi said...

Gorgeous card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

kiwimeskreations said...

Such a beautiful card Avril - the roses are exquisite, and your background is a beautiful one to show case them against. Thank you for sharing these fabulous florals with us at We Love Stamping this month, and using the theme
Blessings
Maxine WLS DT

Fiona said...

wow Avril this is beautiful, the colouring is amazing.

Fi
x

Lowcarb team member said...

Such a lovely card.
Enjoy your 'me time'

All the best Jan