Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Tuesday 25 July 2023

Pretty Papers at Try it on Tuesday






The new challenge at Try it on Tuesday is Pretty Papers - that's something I don't use very often - if at all, although I do have lots.
A rummage around and I came up with some G45 Couture papers for a very girly card.
The rest of the team have been using papers in various ways, so please pop over to the main blog where you'll also find all the challenge details.

A short post as we've got the twins today and we now have a weekly sleepover on a Tuesday, so hopefully I'll be around later in the week when I recover!

Avril xx


 

14 comments:

Janette said...

Beautiful card Avril, very elegant.
Good luck with the twins, its fun but boy, where did we get the energy hahaha. xx

Chris said...

Elegant and beautiful, your papers are gorgeous.
I'm exhausted just thinking about looking after 2 year old twins- have a fun day!!!
xx

Pauline C said...

Very stylish and elegant card .. love the lady image
Pauline xx

Pia S said...

A super stylish feminine design, where every element is from a designer paper. This is very much to my taste:)

Joan said...

This is just gorgeous Avril, I love the elegant lady and the fab papers



Joan x

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card love the beautiful image and papers-good luck with the twins
Carol x

My name is Erika. said...

Oh those are really love paper Avril. Those Graphic 45 papers are always so lovely. Hope all is well with you. hugs-Erika

brenda said...

I remember those DP's and probably still have some lurking, beautiful colours and creation.

B x

Meggymay said...

A fantastic card using those G45 papers Avril, it looks so stylish and feminine.
Yvonne xx

Lowcarb team member said...

An elegant looking card.
Enjoy your time with the twins.

All the best Jan

Linby said...

Love G45 and this is a beautiful card. I "let go" of a piece of that background paper myself for an upcoming DT make!

pearshapedcrafting said...

I love these pretty papers Avril. Graphic 45 are great papers to have. Hugs, Chrisx

Viv said...

Very elegant card Avril - Ooh La La indeed! x

Gerrina said...

I love those 'flapper'-style dresses! Great papers and it could be an illustration for in a book!
What a great pleasure to be the Geust designer this fortnight! I love participating in the challenges here and get so inspired by all the beautiful projects of the team!