Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Tuesday 28 November 2023

Traditional Christmas at Try it on Tuesday


Traditional Christmas is the new challenge at Try it on Tuesday and we would love to know what it means to you.  For me it's the reds and greens and putting up the Christmas tree.  I also love a Christmas wreath on the front door.
With those things in mind, I've made quite a few cards featuring festive wreaths, building up the design with small stamps and on these two cards the stamps are all from Lavinia.


 The rest of the Design Team have some lovely inspiration for you, so please pop over to the main blog where you will also find all the challenge details.

This is a scheduled post as we're away, hopefully enjoying some winter sunshine and having a much needed rest before the excitement of Christmas really kicks in - I'd forgotten how good the bribe of Santa not bringing presents to naughty boys and girls is!

Thanks for calling in and I'll catch up with you soon.

Avril xx

12 comments:

Janette said...

Beautiful card Avril, love the wreath from Lavinia, its gorgeous.
I hope your enjoying your break and yes, the threat of Santa is a big deal isn't it, haha, how often have we used it over the years I wonder :)) xx

brenda said...

It's another beautiful wreath card using those golden colours as the base Avril.

B x

My name is Erika. said...

These cards are so lovely Avril. I love that wreath. I was saying to Chris I've done a lot of holiday decorating, but I'd forgotten about a wreath. Thanks for the reminder. Hope all is well. hugs-Erika

crafty-stamper said...

Both beautiful cards love the embossed sentiment and stamped wreaths.
Carol x

Viv said...

Fab Avril! x

pearshapedcrafting said...

Beautiful cards! I do love Christmas Wreaths! Hope you are enjoying some sun, hugs, Chrisx

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

I too love the wreath at Christmas, beautiful in design and I like how everyone can be so different when hand stamping smaller stamps.
Enjoy your sunny holiday Hugs Tracey x

Meggymay said...

Two beautiful card designs Avril, its a lovely and I imagine very useful stamp with the festive words.
Hope its warm and sunny and you are enjoying your break.
Yvonne x

Sarn said...

Beautiful work. Love your festive wreath cards xxx

Let's Art Journal said...

Such beautiful cards! Loving the wreath and foliage - gorgeous 😊. Happy wishes! Hugs, Jo x

sally said...

Both creations are truly beautiful! I’d be happy to see either one in my mail .

Sally xx

Lowcarb team member said...

Two nice cards.

All the best Jan