Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Sunday 3 December 2023

Favourite Colours at Stamping Sensations




Time for a new challenge at Stamping Sensations and this time we'd love to see your Favourite Colours and there are two sets each of A5 stamps from Highlight Stamps for two lucky winners. 


For my card I've chosen Granddaughter Lucy's favourite colour - PINK, this will be her Christmas card.
I've used my new fairy Starr from Lavinia along with the new Christmas tree and small pine trees and of course lots of pink glitter.  It's an 8" x 8" card so I used two different shades of pink, which in the first photo look completely different to the actual colours, my second photo shows the pinks, but the card looks rather dull.  I've also added a good sprinkling of Chunky White embossing enamel for the falling snow.


The rest of the Design Team have some lovely makes to show, so please pop over to the main blog  where you will also find all the challenge details.

This is another scheduled post as hopefully I'm enjoying some winter sunshine and a much needed rest, I'll be very upset if the weather is anything like the scene on my card!

Thanks for calling in, I'll catch up with you soon.
Avril xx




8 comments:

Janette said...

A gorgeous card for Lucy, sure to be loved Avril.
Enjoy your break, hope its all you wish for. xx

brenda said...

Lucy will love her special card Avril, it's really pretty with the added sparkle. So many if us seem to have succumbed to the latest Lavinia release.

Hope you taking in lots of sunshine.

B x

Chris said...

Such a pretty card for your little granddaughter, love the stamps. Hope you're having a lovely holiday and the sun is shining for you.
xx

Pauline C said...

Very pretty card Avril - I'm sure your granddaughter will love it. Hope you are getting some winter sunshine and swerving all the snow that is currently dumping on us here in the UK!
Pauline xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and stamps-hope you are enjoying your break.
Carol x

Linby said...

A pretty scene and great use of the Lavinia stamps. Hope you are enjoying the sun.

Lowcarb team member said...

A very pretty card.
I hope you are having a lovely break away.

All the best Jan

sally said...

A lovely magical card for your granddaughter!

Sally xx