Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Tuesday 5 December 2023

Traditional Christmas at Try it on Tuesday

What do Traditional Christmases mean to you, well, that's the current challenge at Try it on Tuesday this fortnight.


I decided to make a few more wreath cards and after watching a tutorial from Jo Rice I came up with these variations, still using traditional greenery and various shades of green sponged round the masked centres.





Another short scheduled post as we should have arrived back last night and we're picking the twins up from nursery at lunch time, I can't wait to see them.
Have a great day and I'll catch up with you later in the week.
Avril xx







6 comments:

Janette said...

These are beautiful cards Avril, I haven't seen this from Jo, its a lovely idea and one I will have to try.
Bet the twins can't wait to see you either. xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful selection of cards,love the foliage stamps round the masked centres.
Carol x

Linby said...

These are all so beautiful and eye catching.

Lowcarb team member said...

These look beautiful.
Hope you've arrived back safely after a nice break away.

All the best Jan

sally said...

Beautiful and traditional…. Perfect for me!

Sally xx

Pauline C said...

Beautiful traditional cards Avril .. not sure how I missed these but it’s such a hectic time!! I made some along similar lines after watching Jo Rice .. very effective aren’t they?
Pauli e xx