Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Thursday 18 January 2024

January Mid Month at Stamping Sensations

 



It's mid month inspiration time for the January Mood board at Stamping Sensations where you can choose your inspiration from the pictures.
This time I've chosen the RED flowers as my inspiration.
I've used an old A&C  border stamp (233).   I haven't stamped the whole image as I wanted to add a Happy Birthday sentiment.  My flowers were stamped again, coloured and fussy cut before adding.   The background was an inky mop up which was stencilled with Tumbled glass.  



There are some fabulous prizes on offer, so why don't you head over the the main page for all the details.

I've not been around much this year due to an ear infection from h***   but hopefully 2nd lot of antibiotics will clear it.
Catch up with you soon,
Avril xx

7 comments:

Linby said...

This is so pretty and I love the graphic lines to it. So sorry you have an ear infection, I know they are very painful. Feel better soon.

Janette said...

A beautiful card Avril, beautiful stamps used and like the pop of red.
Sorry your suffering with an ear infection, you have my sympathy, a nightmare. Get well soon. xx

Chris said...

It's a beautiful card, the red flowers are so striking against the subtle background. Hope the antibiotics work this time!
xx

Pauline C said...

Beautiful card Avril, I love that image and the colour really pops. Sorry to hear you’re still suffering with your ear, hope it clears up soon
Pauline xx

crafty-stamper said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and stamp,love the pop of red and delicate stencilled background.Hope you ear infection clears up soon.
Carol x

Lowcarb team member said...

A very nice card.
Sorry to read you have an ear infection.
I hope the antibiotics help and you feel better soon.

All the best Jan