Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Tuesday 5 March 2024

Spring at TioT


 Spring is the new challenge at Try it on Tuesday and we would love to see your Spring themed projects.

I have used a gelli plate background with fresh spring colours and as there's quite a few daisies showing in the lawn, I decided that's what my TH wildflower die cuts would be, just colouring the centres and leaves.

The rest of the team have some gorgeous inspiration for you, so please pop over to the main blog for all the details.

Things have been very quiet in the craft room, in fact this is my first actual make of the year and I've not done any visiting, but hopefully I'm on the mend and will be catching up with you (and real life) soon.

Take care and have a great day.
Avril xx 

12 comments:

brenda said...

Lovely Spring colours Avril and the Daisies are certainly popping up, Margo and I had a good haul when we walked over the paddocks at the weekend (in wellies mind you).

B x

Viv said...

Lovely background for this beautiful Spring bouquet Avril. x

My name is Erika. said...

That's a fabulous bouquet Avril. It makes such a pretty card. Happy March to you. hugs-Erika

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and Spring flowers,love the gelli plate background.
Carol x

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous bouquet and gel plate background. Hope you’re on the mend now Avril xx❤️

Joan said...

Lovely card Avril, the colours shout spring and I love your daisies too


Joan x

Janette said...

This is so fresh and beautiful Avril, love the pretty flowers and the background is gorgeous. xx

Chris said...

A beautiful spring themed card, fabulous background, love the daisies.
xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

I love these beautiful daisies Avril. Great background, Hugs, Chrisx

Lowcarb team member said...

This is lovely, a very nice Spring themed birthday card.
I do hope you are on the mend, sending my good wishes.

All the best Jan

Meggymay said...

The daisies are beautiful and a great background its a fabulous springtime card Avril.
Yvonne

Mrs A. said...

not having a lawn any more daisies are the one thing I miss seeing , not the mowing though. your card really makes it look like spring really is just around the corner. Hugs Mrs A.