Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Tuesday 19 March 2024

Use a Stencil at TIoT






 Our new challenge at Try it on Tuesday is Use a Stencil - a great way of adding interest to your cards..

I've used a mop up background and then used  White Gloss Embossing paste through a Wendy Vecchi stencil before stamping my Freesia image which was coloured with Distress inks and pencils.

The rest of the team have some great inspiration for you, so please pop over to the main blog for all the details. 

Well, I was already for a catch up and then bang - Sciatica - can't put my foot down, can't sit, so my apologies for lack of visiting - again.

Avril xx 


9 comments:

brenda said...

Such a delicate Freesia and dreamy looking background Avril. Hope the physio helps.

B x

Janette said...

Beautiful background and of course I love the sweet flower image. Very pretty card Avril. xx

Pauline C said...

This is gorgeous Avril, the stamp is beautiful and your inky background is superb. Sorry you’re not well and hope you’ll soon be feeling better xx❤️
Pauline xx

crafty-stamper said...

Love the beautiful freesias and embossed stencilled background.Hope you feel better soon.
Carol x

Viv said...

Gorgeous Avril.
Hope the horrible nerve settles down soon for you. x

Meggymay said...

Its a beautiful image to use on the fantastic stencil background Avril.
Hope you are feeling a lot better soon.
Yvonne x

My name is Erika. said...

That’s a lovely card Avril. What a super image. Have a great rest of your week. Hugs Erika

Lowcarb team member said...

A very nice card.
Sending my good wishes and hoping your sciatica improves soon.

All the best Jan

Let's Art Journal said...

Such a pretty card! The stencilled background is perfect for your stamped flowers - gorgeous 😊. Sorry that I'm so late, I was in Venice when the post went live and with being away from the hotel all day I forgot to pop by. Hugs, Jo x