Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Saturday 18 May 2024

Mid Month Inspiration at Stamping Sensations.


It's time for some inspiration for the current mood board challenge at Stamping Sensations 

                          
I've taken then green and flowers  and circles from the bottom left for my inspiration and made a summer floral wreath.
I've used Lavinia stamps for all the flowers and leaves along with a Birthday greeting.

The rest of the DT have some gorgeous samples to show, so please pop over to the main blog for all the details.

Thanks for calling in, Avril xx

11 comments:

brenda said...

I did wonder if the image was all one or you used smaller stamps, it's very pretty Avril and a lovely take on the mood board.

B x

Janette said...

Absolutely beautiful Avril, such a sweet design I just love it. xx

Pauline C said...

This is fabulous Avril, so intricate and pretty. It must have been very fiddly to stamp all those individual flowers but the end result is so worth it!
Pauline xx

Chris said...

It's beautiful Avril, the stamped wreath is so delicate and pretty, I love it.
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Absolutely beautiful stamped wreath-love the delicately coloured flowers.
Carol x

Marlies said...

A gorgeous card! Marlies

Linby said...

I find it so hard to do a wreath but yours is absolutely gorgeous and inspiring.

Crafting Queen said...

Love the design of this card, wondeful. Anesha

pinky said...

Such a pretty card. I love the colours and it gives a real sense of peace Avril. Just perfect!

Lowcarb team member said...

Very nice.

All the best Jan

Sue said...

Sorry I'm playing catch up since the birth of our Grandson! your cards are truly gorgeous lots of hugs Sue x