Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Tuesday 20 August 2024

Make it Feminine at Try it on Tuesday



Make it Feminine is the new challenge at Try it on Tuesday this fortnight, so time to get creative with the 'girls' in mind.
I've had this stamp a few years and it's only it's 2nd inking - shame on me!
My background was watery distress ink painted onto my card base with a long bristle brush and the flowers were coloured with Inktense pencils on watercolour card before fussy cutting.
The rest of the DT have some lovely samples to show, so please pop over to the challenge blog for all the details.
Thanks for calling in, I know I'm a terrible blogger at the moment, but I really don't know where time goes.
Have a great day, Avril xx 




 

10 comments:

Janette said...

You made a beautiful card Avril. The stamped image and colours are so pretty.
Hope your time is flying for good, happy reasons, enjoy. xx

crafty-stamper said...

Absolutely beautiful card and image-beautifully coloured.
Carol x

Let's Art Journal said...

Such a beautiful card! The pink flower looks amazing against your inky blended background - perfect 😊. Happy and creative wishes! Hugs, Jo x

My name is Erika. said...

It so easy to have a stamp for a long time and not ink it. I should add shame of me for that too. What a lovely card Avril, and I really link the pink and the splatters. Hope all is well. hugs-Erika

Pauline C said...

This is so delicate and pretty Avril, I love the delicate flower and background.
Pauline xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Oh Avril, this is beautiful! I guess it won't be long until this stamp is inked again, hugs, Chrisx

Lowcarb team member said...

Stopping by to say thank you for your kind thoughts and condolences on Eddies passing.

I do hope to get back to regular blogging soon.
In the meantime, my thanks again to you.

All the best Jan

PS A lovely card here

Meggymay said...

Its a beautiful card and flower image Avril and a super sentiment to use. Time doesn't wait for many of us these days.
Yvonne

Joan said...

A lovely card Avril, such a pretty flower and lovely soft colours too

Joan x

Anonymous said...

A very nice looking card.
Enjoy these last days of August.

All the best Jan
https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/