Our new challenge at Try it on Tuesday is Animals - Real or Imaginary.
Although my Highland Cow is real, they don't usually look like this, but I have seen a lot of multi coloured images around.
The verse I've used is from Inkylicious and I thought it went so well with my fun cow.
The rest of the Design Team have some great samples to inspire you, so please pop over to TioTs main page where you'll also find all the challenge details.
Avril x

15 comments:
It's great Avril, loving the multicolours Highland Cow, so so well with the sentiment.
B x
I love this card, the sentiment is one I must get. Anesha x
This is the best card Avril. I love that rainbow cow and the quote. Thanks for the smile. I hope July is going well . hugs-Erika
Great verse and love the multi coloured Highland Cow.
carol x
Everyone needs a brightly coloured cute highland cow in their life Avril!
Love it. x
Fabulous clean design and the perfect sentiment to go with your rainbow coloured cow, gorgeous make Avril.
xx
Oh I love the cow! What a great sentiment, it all goes together beautifully.
Absolutely love this highland cow Avril, and the sentiment is fabulous. Xx
I like your multicoloured Highland Cow, and a great sentiment.
All the best Jan
I LOVE highland cows and I like the colour combo too Avril, but for me the verse wins, its rings so true I love this card. xx
A wonderful card in every sense. x
A fantastic card Avril. I loved the cow image and had to smile especially when I was reading the quote you added.
First of all - love that quote! Your Highland Cow is the perfect image to go with it and so cute too! Hugs, Chrisx
Fab-Moo-Lous design:-) My brother has a couple of highlands in the herd - very temperamental
Lovely card , congrats 💐☺️ happy day
Post a Comment