Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Tuesday, 21 July 2026

Summer Blooms at TioT


 The new challenge at Try it on Tuesday this fortnight is Summer Blooms.

Like most folks, I've got a few floral stamps - difficult decision - what to  choose.  

I've used Inkylicious Sketched Florals, which were stamped onto a pink inky mop up background, I added more pink  through a stencil for extra interest. The flower heads were also stamped onto watercolor paper and coloured with Picked Raspberry Di, fussy cut and added.  The sentiment was a magazine freebie.

The rest of the DT have some lovely samples to inspire you, so please pop over to TioTs for all the details.

Thanks for calling in, it's a busy week with twins, but then 2 weeks off as they're away on holiday, although I'll miss them, I'm looking for to the 'me' time.

Avril x 

No comments: