The new challenge at Try it on Tuesday this fortnight is Summer Blooms.
Like most folks, I've got a few floral stamps - difficult decision - what to choose.
I've used Inkylicious Sketched Florals, which were stamped onto a pink inky mop up background, I added more pink through a stencil for extra interest. The flower heads were also stamped onto watercolor paper and coloured with Picked Raspberry Di, fussy cut and added. The sentiment was a magazine freebie.
The rest of the DT have some lovely samples to inspire you, so please pop over to TioTs for all the details.
Thanks for calling in, it's a busy week with twins, but then 2 weeks off as they're away on holiday, although I'll miss them, I'm looking for to the 'me' time.
Avril x

11 comments:
Very pretty floral card Avril, love the inky background xx
Lovely card Avril, like that background so much.
Enjoy some 'Me' time. xx
A lovely colour shade background, for these beautiful delicate blooms,.
Enjoy your 'me' time Avril , but I think you will miss them.
I know what you mean by what to choose and having a few floral stamps. Grin. I like these. They made a beautiful card. And I love the lightly stenciled brick background too. Hope summer is treating you well. hugs-Erika
Love how you stamped against the inky background, such a great effect.
Love the beautiful Sketch Florals and stencilled background-enjoy your 'me' time.
Carol x
A lovely inky background to showcase those pretty delicate blooms, the colours are beautiful too. Hope you're enjoying your twins...and not too exhausted!
xx
Love the delicate look of this beautiful card. x
A lovely card Avril.
Enjoy your time with the twins.
All the best Jan
Love this card. What great background for these flowers. Anesha x
Gorgeous card and background
Post a Comment