Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Sunday, 5 July 2026

Summertime at We Love Stamping


 It's the first Sunday of the month which means it's time for a new challenge at We Love Stamping where the  theme is Summertime.  We have t wo prizes of Lavinia stamps and watercolours.


Please remember there must be stamping on the front of your entry as well as brief details of the stamps/products used to be eligible

For my card I've used a Gelli print background and then stamped Moments Like These and stamped the two poppies again, coloured them with Inktense pencils and added some Star Dust stickles for a little sparkle.  To finish the little woodland scene I stamped the  Silhouette Foliage set.

The rest of the DT have some great samples to show, so please pop over to the main challenge page.

Thanks for calling in. Avril x




12 comments:

EmmaT said...

Magical card and scene

Mervi said...

Peaceful and lovely card.

brenda said...

A really beautiful Lavinia scene Avril, nice prompt that I've not used that Fairy in so long .

B x

Chris said...

This is magical Avril, such a lovely peaceful summer scene xx

Linby said...

A wonderful scene using one of my fav stamps, it looks so pretty.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! How very lovely Avril, a beautiful peaceful scene. Love it. x

Janette said...

Beautiful card Avril, I love how you capture the magic. xx

pinky said...

Absolutely beautiful scene you have created Avril. Honestly would look gorgeous framed. So so pretty.

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful scene you created. Anesha x

Lowcarb team member said...

A most beautiful and quite magical looking card.

All the best Jan

Anke said...

WOW your card is so beautiful, Avril. I love your magical scene.

Hugs
Anke

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

It sure has a magical feel to it Avril, always love how you can create a scene with Lavinia stamps the possibilities are endless..
Sorry I took so long to comment your page is loading very slowly and wouldn't show me any posts apart from the header. Praise blogger it worked this morning. Have a great weekend Hugs Tracey x