Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Saturday, 25 July 2026

Tagging Along

Phew! after a very busy week, although I should say month, I've got round to uploading this tag for the challenge at Tag-Along and ATCs. Their theme this month is Favourite Colours - I have a few 'favourites' one of which is green.

The background is a mop up and I've stamped Lavinia Flowers Divine set which I've coloured with some old Sparkling  H2Os paints and then stamped Bumble and Hum, coloured with Intense and added Stickles to their wings and some Orchard grass to ground the little scene. I added some Lavinia words - one of which was to hide a black smudge!

A bit late entering, but better late than never.

I'm also entering at Crafty Catz - A/G
                                Ellibelle's Garden Party
                                Sisterhood of Crafters - Flowers

Avril x 



 

16 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Fantastic tag!

brenda said...

So pretty and pleased you shared your favourite colour with us at Tag-Along (and TC's) challenge, thank you.

B x

B x

EmmaT said...

Fab-bee-lous tag:-) 🐝

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! This is fabulous, I love your stamping and colouring, the die frame shows it all off so beautifully. x

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous die-cut tag, love the little Bees and great background, my fave colour is green too.
Carol x

Viv said...

A very pretty tag Avril!

pinky said...

Love it Avril. That's a lovely stamp set and you have coloured it up so beautifully and it just pops of your pretty background.
Thanks for playing along with us at Tag-along (and ATC's).
Pinky

Linby said...

It's so beautiful! Thanks so much for also sharing with us at Tag-along (and ATC's).

Janette said...

So pretty, those Bees look very realistic and the flowers are so pretty, a gorgeous tag Avril.
I don't know if this is happening to anyone else, but every time I visit your blog it is taking ages to load and sometimes not at all, blogland again I presume. xx

Darlene said...

Absolutely beautiful tag! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at the Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Sisterhood of Crafters Owner

chrissy xx said...

It's delightful! A Gorgeous scene and I LOve these colours.
What black smug? lol
Thank you so much for sharing your tag with us at Crafty Catz.
Chrissyxx

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous tag die and beautiful image panel - so pretty! Xx

Ellibelle said...

Such a beautiful tag, perfect for summertime. And it's so great to see you at my Garden Party, thanks so much for stopping by with this wonderful creation!

Lowcarb team member said...

That is a FABULOUS tag.

All the best Jan

Anke said...

WOW Avril your tag is so beautiful, I love it.

Hugs
Anke

Sarn said...

WOW that's pretty and I love that tag shape xxx