Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Tuesday 12 March 2019

Friends

Our current challenge at Try it on Tuesday is 'Inspired by a Word'  so I thought I'd share this card I've just made for DD.  Again I have used the word Friends as my inspiration.  The stamping is done on an Oxide ink mop up, but I think the pale colours suit this image.  Apologies for the shading on the photo, but DD has taken the card before I checked the upload.
You still have one more week to join in the challenge and all the details can be found here.

This image is a bit different for me, but I've felt in a rut as far as crafting is concerned, so after a visit to a craft show and a little spend on some 'different' stash, this felt like a breath of fresh air, so there'll be a few more whimsical pieces appearing I'm sure.

Thanks for calling in, have a great day,
Avril xx

17 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful card, so pretty. Have a lovely day, hugs, Valerie

brenda said...

Loving the whimsical images and font of the words, looks good on the soft inky background and would work well for any age group I think.

B x

Janette said...

Beautiful colours Avril, I love the sentiment and so cute image..xx

My name is Erika. said...

Friends are wonderful things, aren't they? Love the card Avril. Hugs-Erika

Pink Rose said...

Hi Avril what a beautiful card,love the colours,well done my friend xx

Lisa said...

This is so sweet and beautiful!! I love the adorable image!! The sentiment is fabulous!! What a gorgeous card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Mia said...

How sweet, Avril. I love your beautiful card. Kisses, my friend.

froebelsternchen said...

I love this pretty and bright uplifting card! Gorgeous images in the right hand! Perfect!
Big hugs and happy TIOT!
SUsi

Cath Wilson said...

LOVE your whimsical girl - just my cup of tea :-) She's so cute...no, I don't really do cute either but 'different' is also cute because it makes me smile, lol. The paler colours look wonderful. I really love this page, Avril.
Cath x

Meggymay said...

Avril this is a really cute image and a fantastic card. I wonder what else slipped into your stash at the fair.
Yvonne xx

aussie aNNie said...

LOVE your stamp and imaculate colouring.xx

Brenda Brown said...

Such a sweet and fabulous card to give to a friend, the style suits you Avril. Enjoy the rest of the week xxx

chrissie said...

A terrific card Avril and so good that you have got new stash and enjoyed using it. Sometimes we buy things and wonder why we did. Your stamping is always fantastic.

Have a great day

Love Chrissie xx

Caty said...

What a so so Wonderful card Avril !! Really I love it, the so beautiful girl, the happy flowers, and the wonderful background. Well, I adore this word , nothing like good friends in life !
I wish you a very happy weekend
Big hugs, Caty

pearshapedcrafting said...

That little girl is such a sweet image, look forward to seeing her again!Hugs,Chrisx

Linda said...

I love this Avril ..... you can never have too many friends xx

Joan said...

Love your card Avril, not too cute but whimsical describes it perfectly.



Joan