Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Sunday 9 February 2020

Wine Does That!

It's a while since I played along at Tag Tuesday, but this fortnights theme of  Black White and Red was perfect as I needed to make a bottle tag and wanted to use this very old Stamps Happen image, along with some stamped 'wine words'.

I've masked off the words that are included on the stamp, and usually I mask off the cigarette -  it was only when the tag was finished that I realised I'd had a memory lapse!!

I'm also going to enter this at Stamping Sensations 'Feminine' Challenge

Thanks for calling in and I hope you're all staying safe indoors while this horrible storm rages.

Avril x

19 comments:

froebelsternchen said...

Lol! Awesome!

Big hugs, Susi

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous image and sentiments lol#
Carol x

Valerie-Jael said...

Fantastic tag, very stylish! Thanks so much for joining us at Tag Tuesday, much appreciated. Have a great week, hugs, Valerie

pinky said...

Avril this is just brilliant. What a great image and sentiment and perfect for a bottle sleeve! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.
Pinky

pinky said...

Oops, thanks for sharing at Tag Tuesday this fortnight too!!

Pia S said...

Haha! This is a brilliant tag, fab sentiment and love the stylish woman too.

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

I hear you with the memory lapse Avril, it happens daily hee hee!! She looks so sassy and the wording is spot on what a fab tag. Hugs Tracey x

Meggymay said...

The words you used did make me grin, its a fantastic bottle tag Avril and really fun.
Yvonne xx

Janette said...

This is wonderful Avril, such a fun design and love the sentiment.xx

Linda said...

LOL! This is fab .... love the sentiment! xx

aussie aNNie said...

Great sentiment, fabulous tag.x

WendyK said...

A lovely stylish tag, thank you for sharing with us on Tag Tuesday.,

Margik said...

Hi Avril! Great idea to make a bottle tag. Love the image and sentiment.
Thanks for your kind commet on my blog!
Hugs, Mar

brenda said...

Better late than never as they say but only just allowed back to the screen and wanted to pop in and say thanks for sharing your super creation with us at Stamping Sensations 'Feminine' theme this month.

B x

Let's Art Journal said...

Such a wine fun tag! It's a great image and the wording made me smile ...lol 😉. I hope you're having a lovely week and wishing you a happy weekend! Hugs, Jo x

Marjut said...

Fantastic tag.

Sally H said...

Lol! I love it! What a fabulous card for our feminine challenge at Stamping Sensations! Thanks for joining in this month and good luck!

My name is Erika. said...

Amazing ladies Avril. They look so glamorous. Hugs-Erika

Aimeslee Winans said...

Very cute, nice gift topper. Awww, let her smoke! Maybe she's vaping - no harm no foul, heeheehee XOX