Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Tuesday 9 June 2020

Make it Masculine for Try it on Tuesday


The new challenge at Try it on Tuesday is Make it Masculine.

For my card I've used some magazine 'freebie' stamps, I often think these would be useful, buy the magazine and the stamps remain un inked!  The background was made with In the Navy Infusions and Prussian Blue Brushos.  The boots were fussy cut and coloured before adding.

The rest of the Design Team have some fabulous inspiration, so please pop over to the main blog for all the details.

I'm trying out the 'new' blogger with this post - slightly different - they've moved icons around, but the one thing I do like is when you press publish - you get the option to confirm you want to publish -  I don't know about you, but I have been know to press publish instead of preview or save before, and then it's a panic to retrieve it.  It says you can revert back to Legacy Blogger, but I don't know if that's an option after the change over date?

Thanks for calling in,
Avril xx

15 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Fantastic background and I love those boots, great stamp! Have a fun week, hugs, Valerie

Marjut said...

This is fantastic.
Have a nice week!

Let's Art Journal said...

Such a fabulous card! The Prussian blue Brusho make the perfect backdrop for those walking shoes and sentiment - wonderful 😀. Take care and have a wonderful week! Hugs, Jo x

Meggymay said...

love those boots. Its a fantastic male card Avril. I'm guilty of buying the magazines and not using the stamps. Lock down has saved me money and the temptations to buy.
Stay safe.
Yvonne xx

Helen said...

Gorgeous background for you awesome image!!! LOVE those boots!!! Have a super week! ((HUGS)) Helen

brenda said...

A great masculine card Avril, slight change of colour and the boots would work equally well for a lady walker - and you do realise that "those boots were made for walking' song will be going round my head all afternoon.

B x

Viv said...

Legacy blogger will be available until end of July I think. I've swapped over too, not too bad but I don't like that I can't move my pics about like I used to!

A great card Avril, love that Brusho background. I really struggle with Brushos as I am soooooo heavy handed and it just ends up as blobs!

R's Rue said...

Beautiful

My name is Erika. said...

The boots make a great masculine card image. Perfect for that guy who likes to hike or walk. Nice card Avril. Hope all is well with you. Hugs-Erika

Crafting Queen said...

Great card, love the background you created.

pearshapedcrafting said...

Love this Avril! The boots are great and I love the watery background! I'm guilty of the same thing - I am in the process of picking out just some of the stamps - the rest will be given away!
I had a look at 'new' blogger but need more time to make a post I think!
Hugs, Chrisx

crafty-stamper said...

Great background and love the stamped boots-I am plucking up the courage to try the new blogger lol
Carol x

Janette said...

Stunning background again Avril, the colour is beautiful and I do love a pair of old boots for some strange reason.
As for the new blogger all I can sy is WHY...why on earth are they doing this its awful.

Words and Pictures said...

Ooh, love the Brusho background, and the boots are making me long to go hiking!
Alison x

Aimeslee Winans said...

Gorgeous background and those boots were just waiting for this card. :-) Oy, I really need to start focusing on switching to the new blogger. Maybe on June 29th.... hehehe XOX