Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Sunday 6 December 2020

Anything With Wings at Stamping Sensations




The new challenge at Stamping Sensations this month is Anything with Wings lots of choice there as long as the main stamping follows the theme.

I needed a male birthday card and decided to do humorous with the Crazy Birds .  My background used the AALL & Create Circled Numbers stamp which was heat embossed in white and then colouring with various watercolours and letting them blend before adding my fussy cut birds,  the sentiment is from an Art Impressions set.

We have a fabulous prize from Craft Stash this month


The rest of the DT have some fabulous inspiration for you, so please pop over to the main blog for all the details.


Avril xxx

16 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous piece Avril, have a lovely week. I'm in hospital just now so may not be able to keep up with comments at TIOT, sorry!

sirkkis said...

Fun and beautifully stamped.
Take care, have a happy Sunday xx

Viv said...

Love this card Avril - made me smile this morning! x

Janette said...

Haha this is such a fab and fun card Avril, the look on that birds face really made me laugh I love it.
Hope your doing ok.xx

brenda said...

Always love these birdies Avril, ones I always intended getting but never did. Great sentiment, one I like on my cards each year, deja vous.

B x

Crafting Queen said...

Love your card. Great background and those birds are such fun. Hugs Anesha

aussie aNNie said...

So gorgeous what a fabulous design, colour and full of cuteness. xx

My name is Erika. said...

This is such an adorable birthday card Avril. Happy new week. Hugs-Erika

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

There's no one on this earth that wouldn't love to receive this Avril, quirky design with it's fun sentiment oh 29 seems so long ago hee hee.. Love it.
Happy December Hugs Tracey xx

sally said...

Chuckling at this one as it reminded me of my mum who was 38 for years! Thanks for the smiles you brought me with this.


Sally xx

Lowcarb team member said...

Love the crazy birds.
Love this card :)

All the best Jan

Marlies said...

A lovely fun card Avril. You made a beautiful background for the crazy birds and a great sentiment :) Marlies

Linby said...

This is such a fun card and I love how you did the background. Amazing work.

Joan said...

Love your Card Avril, what's not to like about those crazy birds and that fabulous background

Joan

Linda said...

This is such a fun design ..... I do love those crazy birds xx

Tracy said...

I love this Avril. the background is gorgeous and the birds are fabulous.
Happy crafting
Tracy x