Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Friday 18 December 2020

Mid Month at Stamping Sensations

 



I know, something you don't expect to see here is a cutie card but the current challenge at Stamping Sensations is Anything with Wings - so a good excuse to get ahead and make a card for DD's Goddaughter's birthday, which is New Years Eve.
A very old Lily of the Valley fairy, stamped and coloured with Promarkers and although you can't tell, there's lots of DecoArt Glamour Dust everywhere.  The little flowers are the Tiny tattered florals, again with lots of sparkle.
The rest of the DT have more wonderful inspiration for you, so please pop over to the main blog, where you will find all the challenge details, and don't forget, one lucky random winner could receive this fabulous prize from Craftstash



Thanks for calling, have a great day.
Avril xx


14 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous card, love that fairy Have a wonderful weekend, hugs, Valerie

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card, love your colouring of the sweet image. Hugs Anesha x

Viv said...

I too don't make a lot of cute cards but when I do LOTV are always my 'go to' Avril - this is a lovely card!

Janette said...

This is so pretty Avril, makes a nice change doesn't it sometimes, I don't do many myself but enjoy the odd one.
Have a good weekend.xx

Linby said...

It certainly is a cutie and looks so pretty in pink, perfect for your God daughter.

Let's Art Journal said...

Oh my, what an adorable card! I love the little fairy and the flower embellishments are perfect 😁. Hope you've had a great week and wishing you a happy weekend! Hugs, Jo x

aussie aNNie said...

Adorable card and very nice design. Merry Christmas. 🎄

brenda said...

Perfect for your Granddaughter Avril. Like you rarely do cute but do have this LOTV image, it's my one and only.

B x

Mrs A. said...

I love Fairy cards especially pink ones. Have a good a Christmas as you can. Hugs Mrs A.

Tracy said...

This is so pretty Avril, great choice of image, it was my very first LOTV stamp and my favourite of theirs too. Love your design.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

pinky said...

The old stamps are hard to beat Avril. I love this one and have used it loads then donated it to my daughter-in-law! Missing it!! Love your gorgeous card.

Joan said...

Lovely card Avril, I know it's not your usual style but it's perfect for a little girl. I have that stamp too and has seen good use over the years for the little ones in the family. Wishing you and yours a Happy Christmas

Joan x

sirkkis said...

Thank you for your kind words, Avril. I wish you and yours a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2021. Take care 💗

Sandy said...

Such a sweet card - I love LOTV images.
Merry Christmas!!!
Sandy Claus xx