Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Sunday 13 December 2020

Ready for Christmas


 Relief!  the cards are written and off in the post.  Every year I plan to start making early, but as usual end up doing them all over a couple of weeks.  It's a good job I don't mind batch making.

This is one batch using up some very old papers, some stamping and masking of this vintage Santa and a batch of die cut festive greens.  I didn't plan on adding the pearls, but these ended up being hand delivered, so postage wasn't a problem.

I am going to enter this at Allsorts -  It's Got to Be Christmas
  and another entry for We Love Chocolate Baroque - Anything goes 
  and Country View Challenges - Anything Christmas

Well, now that the Christmas cards are sorted, I'll be able to do some catching up.
Avril xx

15 comments:

Maryann scrapbooking said...

Superbes cartes de Noël.
J'adore leur côté vintage.

MaryannG

My name is Erika. said...

Good for you Avril. They look nice and you are a better woman than me. I need to write mine still! Happy new week. Hugs-Erika

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful post of lovely colours and gorgeousness, thanks for sharing. ♥

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful cards! Have a great week, hugs, Valerie

brenda said...

It is a relief isn't it Avril and these are such a pretty batch, love the vintage feel of that lovely Santa and the deeper tones of red.

Many thanks for sharing and joining us at We Love Chocolate Baroque and Allsorts challenges (let me know some time the make of the Santa stamp as might try and hunt it down).

B x

Leanne Harris said...

These are beautiful Avril, I love vintage Christmas! Isn't it a relief when they are all made, written and posted - a good job out of the way! xxxx

Janette said...

These are beautiful Avril, they look gorgeous and so festive,I admire anyone who can make a batch of cards like this, I am done after one:).
Hope your keeping well.xx

Linda said...

Well done for getting your Christmas cards cards done ...... I'm still making mine!!!
These are beautiful, so festive and I love the vintage look to them.
Have a wonderful Christmas, and love and best wishes for a happy and healthy 2021 xx

Aimeslee Winans said...

Oh how kind of you to gloat, Avril, I'll expect you at my blog every day now, with a comment to cheer me on because I'm still behind! Teeheeeeeee That's what you get for being so efficient! LOL Actually I'm jealous as heck AND happy for you. Good for you, it must feel wonderful! And a lovely batch of cards there to boot. Hugs and Happy Christmas, XOXOX

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card, wish I could batch make would make life easier. Have a great week. Anesha

nwilliams6 said...

My Christmas card plans never work out either! Lovely cards and so great that you got them out on time (I haven't).

Let's Art Journal said...

Wow, what stunning Christmas cards! I love your design and the colours are perfect 😁. Happy and creative wishes! Hugs, Jo x

Mervi said...

Thank you for sharing your beautiful cards over at Allsorts Christmas theme;-))m

sally said...

Lovely cards even if you did batch make! Only 1 week to the big day now so relax when you have time and stay safe over the festive rules relaxation period.


Sally xx

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x