Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Sunday 2 January 2022

Anything Goes Stamping with the Option of a Die at Stamping Sensations



Happy New Year everyone, I hope you've all had a lovely Christmas and let's hope 2022 is a good year.

Starting off the year we have our new challenge at Stamping Sensations - Anything Goes Stamping with the option of using a Die on your project.  We also have a great prize for one lucky random winner of a £25 package from Oakwood Archer

I've used  my Dancing Lady as my focal stamped image, the  background was stamped a while ago,  using Floral Outlines stamp, inked and spritzed with water onto an inked background.  The sentiments are magazine freebies.  I've used the option of dies with my stitched square layers and a bunch of wildflowers.  I coloured the dress and die cut flowers with long neglected H2O's for a lovely sparkly sheen.

The rest of the Design Team have some great inspiration for you, so please pop over to the main blog, where you will also find all the challenge details.

Thanks for calling in,
Avril xx










 

18 comments:

brenda said...

I always love seeing this image Avril she has such a carefree look to her, great sentiment to go with it as well (long, long time since I those together!!).

B x

Vee Cassidy said...

She is lovely and Fab sentiment. Vee xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Fabulous card Avril! Happy new year to you and yours, hugs, Valerie

Janette said...

Happy new year to you and yours Avril.
Beautiful card to start the year, that image is so pretty, she really has an 'air' about her.

Mrs A. said...

Super sentiment and
I love that image.Wishing you a Happy, Healthy and Crafty New Year. Hugs Mrs A.

Tracy said...

This is so pretty Avril, I love the background too.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

crafty-stamper said...

Happy New Year to you. Love your beautiful card and image,great stamped background too
Carol x

crafty-stamper said...

Happy New Year to you.Beautiful card and image-love the stamped background too.
Carol x

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

A beautiful card Avril I never tire of seeing your cards using this lovely stamp. Wishing you all the very best in 2022 x

Meggymay said...

Happy New Year Avril.
This is a beautiful card with a lovely image.
Stay safe.
Yvonne xx

sirkkis said...

An elegant card, Avril 🤩
Happy New Year 2022 💓

Ellibelle said...

A beautiful creation, Avril. Love the vintage-y image and fabulous sentiment to go with it!

pinky said...

What a beautiful stamp and I love the colours you have gone with Avril. My elegant and pretty. Happy New Year to you xxx

sally said...

Great! There was no dancing on the tables in Scotland this new year & I confess that if it was one higher than a coffee table I would have a job getting up there!

Sally xx

Crafting Queen said...

Really lovely card. Happy New Year. Anesha

Linby said...

A wonderful image and your elements all look great together. I really like your stamped background.

Lowcarb team member said...

A lovely card.
My good wishes for a happy 2022.

All the best Jan

Sandy said...

Well I did not drink Champagne or dance on the table. This ole gal was fast asleep in bed!!!
Sandy xx