Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Tuesday 18 January 2022

Mid month at Stamping Sensations for Anything Goes with the option of a Die

 


We're mid way through our challenge at Stamping Sensations where the theme is Anything Goes with the option of using a die.

I've used Tim Holtz Flower Jar stamps and die on a stamped background from the Vines and Roses set along with some die cut lace and I've also used dies to cut my layers, I was surprised to find out that in all I'd used 12 dies in all!
The rest of the Design Team have some fabulous inspiration for you, so please pop over to the main 
blog, where you will find all the challenge details.

Thanks for calling in,
Avril x

17 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card love the die-cut jar of flowers and border-love the delicately stamped background too
Carol x

Fiona said...

this is so pretty and that vase and flowers looks real!

Fi
x

Lowcarb team member said...

Lovely design and great colours too.

All the best Jan

My name is Erika. said...

This is a pretty card Avril. hugs-Erika

Vee Cassidy said...

Beautiful work. Vee xx

brenda said...

Lovely soft delicate colours Avril, nudged me to remember I have a flower and vase stamp that's not seen ink.

B x

Janette said...

Hi Avril, this looks so pretty, a gorgeous jar of flowers and all those dies wow, they can soon mount up though.xx

Tee said...

Love the pretty purple, elegant and beautiful card!

pinky said...

12 dies in one card is brilliant Avril and it shows in this beauty! Love it.

Joan said...

Beautiful card A veil, love the jar of flowers ( which reminds me I have tgat set unused😒)

Joan x

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card. Anesha

Tracy said...

This is really pretty Avril, love the colours.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

This is beautiful. I love how you made you own background with some pretty stamping.
xxx

Let's Art Journal said...

What a gorgeous card! The softness of the stamped background looks so elegant with the jar of flowers - amazing 😀. I hope that you are keeping well, take care and Happy January! Hugs Jo x

Pia S said...

What a delicate and feminine design! I love that stamped background, reminds me of old wall paper, and love the die cut lace detail too

sally said...

Beautiful and somehow I find it very soothing!

Sally xx

Mac Mable said...

So delicate and so very pretty. A beautiful feminine card x.