Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Tuesday 8 August 2023

Sing A Song


 The new challenge at Try it on Tuesday this fortnight is Sing a Song, so that's anything music inspired.

I've used a background made with my new Elements inks splashed with water on a Gelli plate.  My main image is an old Flonzcraft stamp along with some music themed freebie stamps.

The rest of the DT have some fabulous inspiration for you, so please pop over to the main blog for all the details.

We're having a few days off this week as the twins and family are visiting relations, so we're making the most of it with a few days away.  I'm also hoping to get some blogging time and maybe post something. besides DT stuff.

Have a great day,

Avril xx

11 comments:

Linby said...

I love this image and you've created a wonderful background for it.

My name is Erika. said...

Dancing on some music is a great idea and makes a beautiful card Avril. I like how you colored the top of the card too. Very nice! Hope all is well. hugs-Erika

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous inky background and love the stamps,enjoy your break
Carol x

Joan said...

Love the background colours Avril and the lovely lady too


Joan x

Chris said...

It's a lovely design, the stamps are beautiful and work well together, fabulous background and colours.
Enjoy your break- you've earned it :)
xx

brenda said...

Gorgeous feminine card Avril and great way to incorporate the musical element. Enjoy your break.

B x

Meggymay said...

I love how you designed this card Avril, I can imagine the gal dancing to the music.
Enjoy your free time,.
Yvonne xx

Viv said...

A wonderful make Avril! Have a lovely time. x

Lowcarb team member said...

What a good looking card.
Enjoy your days away.

All the best Jan

Pia S said...

This is so sweet with your chosen color scheme, and it's a great mix of stamps. A beautiful feminine design!

pearshapedcrafting said...


I knew therea was something I hadn't done! This is fabulous Avril - I'm a foot tapper, hugs, Chrisx