Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Tuesday 5 September 2023

Fantasy at Try it on Tuesday


 The new challenge at Try it on Tuesday is Fantasy, so you can let your imagination run wild this fortnight.

That's just what I've been doing lately - until about a year ago I only had one set of fairy stamps, which had been a magazine freebie, but since the twins, I've now accumulated quite a few Lavinia stamps.  To make sure that they do get used, I decided to make a little journal/story book, this is and will continue to be a work in progress.

My little story is based on 4 little rabbits that discover a cave and journey into fairyland and their adventures.  The pages are all double spread and feature the 4 rabbits somewhere and I've started adding the captions to fit the story.

                          

The rest of the DT have some fabulous inspiration for you, so please pop over to the main blog where you will also find all the challenge details.

Thanks for calling in, it's Grandma duties today and a sleepover, so it will be later in the week before I get to catch up with you.

Avril xx


12 comments:

Janette said...

This is a beautiful little book for your twin babes Avril. What gorgeous scenes and the story sounds wonderful, I still have a set of Lavinia stamps never opened, how bad is that, your an inspiration. xx

brenda said...

I can happily follow your fairyland story Avril, all beautifully stamped.

B x

Chris said...

Oh I love this idea Avril, a beautifully stamped story book with magical scenes and adventurous rabbits, it's a fabulous way to use these beautiful stamps.
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous Fairyland scenes and beautiful stamps-what a great idea too-enjoy the sleepover.
Carol x

Viv said...

A fab idea Avril - loving this book! x

Pia S said...

Oh my stars! I'm out of words, I love this project so much, Avril. You cant' stop at just one book, the twins will want at least one each. So beautiful!

Pauline C said...

Oh what a wonderful idea Avril, it is an adorable concept and so beautifully executed. Who wouldn’t love those adorable bunnies??
Pauline xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Your book is already wonderful, such a great idea. Those stamps are going to get plenty of use and I suspect your collection may grow a little too! Hugs, Chrisx

Lowcarb team member said...

Sounds a very nice fairyland story.

All the best Jan

My name is Erika. said...

I love the idea of making a little book with Lavinia stamps. Avril, your pages are just amazing. And I think making your story about 4 little rabbits is great idea. Happy September, hugs-Erika

Meggymay said...

Fantastic pages Avril. This is going to be a well treasured book by the twins. I loved the scenes you created, I'm sure lots of stories will be created in the future when looking at the book.
Yvonne xx

lichazul said...

Beautiful scene 💐☺️ congrats
Happy day