Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Monday 18 September 2023

Garden Delights at Stamping Sensations.


 


We're mid way through the September challenge at Stamping Sensations and this months theme is Garden Delights.

I've used an old Tim Holtz stamp and die set - (I'm determined to ink up some neglected stamps) on an Oxide inky background and because I coloured the flowers with Sparkling H20's (another rarely used item) I splashed some gold ink stain to lift the background, along with a watery mix of gold to ground the flower jar.

The rest of the team have some great inspirations for you, so please pop over to the main blog where you will find all the challenge details.

Avril xx

9 comments:

brenda said...

Twklies, mine are neglected as well, but you've created such a pretty card with them and inspired me to go find them.

B x

Janette said...

Gorgeous card Avril, very pretty image and I love your background. xx

Chris said...

This is lovely Avril, a fabulous background to showcase the pretty flowers. Always good to use the 'old ' stuff again. It's so long since I've thought about using the H2Os - they're in a box somewhere along with the Perfect Pearls, must dig them out!
xx

Pauline C said...

The colouring on this card is really lovely Avril …. I don’t use my Twinking H2O’s very often, then when I do I always remember how lovely they are. I think I’ll go dig mine out 😀
Pauline xx

Linby said...

This is so very pretty. I had to look closely because at first I thought it was embroidered - so dainty and neat.

Pia S said...

It's a pretty stamp, perfect for many an occasion, and you've colored it beautifully too. I also like how you did the background and how you "grounded" the vase.

Lowcarb team member said...

Lovely card and sentiment.

All the best Jan

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and jar of flowers so beautifully coloured,love the oxide background too
Carol x

pinky said...

What a beautiful image Avril. So delicate and pretty and I love how you coloured it.